ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea family permit application delayed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lalolaal

eea family permit application delayed

Post by lalolaal » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:59 am

It has been almost 100 days passed for my application..today ukba update their the page on web for processing time and i was shocked to see the processing time for eea family permit..i think they are mocking
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... ableAnchor

I want to complain about delay of my app..i have mailed them several times on visa.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and in reply they always says it is under process.i have mention them about the priority of eea family permit.But they considered it settlement application...Please tell me where can I complain?

gujjargujrati

Re: eea family permit application delayed

Post by gujjargujrati » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:38 pm

lalolaal wrote:It has been almost 100 days passed for my application..today ukba update their the page on web for processing time and i was shocked to see the processing time for eea family permit..i think they are mocking
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... ableAnchor

I want to complain about delay of my app..i have mailed them several times on visa.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and in reply they always says it is under process.i have mention them about the priority of eea family permit.But they considered it settlement application...Please tell me where can I complain?
Yes you are right,,UKBA has processed only 3 EEA FP applications from pakistan according to the data of the month of June 2012, that means they have not issued any visa in May 2012 because ukba website few days before was showing applications processed in April .It seems such applications are delayed without any justification,it is disappointing and High Commission has not replied my mail .79 days eleapsed and no decision,,,