ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea family permit refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eemia
Newly Registered

eea family permit refused

Post by eemia » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Hi,
I have applied my EEA Family permit last April but I was refused.
I have a daughter who is British with a British passport. She was born in UK with a British father.
I have to give up my work due to I was unable to go back to UK to the soonest.
When I applied for EEa Family permit it was based on Zambrano judgement and I have a Barrister for representation from UK.
My daughter was only 2 months the last her father saw her and she's turning 2 this September.
It was stated in the refusal letter that me, my child and his father never lived together in a family unit and never intend to.
That Zambrano judgement is not being applied to applications made outside of the Uk.
That a British citizen cannot act as a sponsor in EEa family permit applications except in certain cases not applicable to my circumstances.
In terms of your right to exercise access to your child, i note that you currently reside in the Philippines with your child. Your child is British but also entitled to Filipino citizenship which she is legally entitled to hold as a dual national.
therefore I refused your EEA Family permit application because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of REgulation 12 of the Immigration (European Economic Area) REgulations 2006.

I wasn't able to make the appeal as I have to pay the appeal fee as well as the fee for my Barrister which i dont have anymore.

Please I need your advice badly oN THIS , thanking you in advance,