ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for child's visit visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sadaf
Newly Registered

Applying for child's visit visa

Post by sadaf » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:33 pm

I'm waiting for my settlement visa that I had applied in June from Karachi Pakistan . As per the timeline it's generally taking 4 months time for processing so I would get my passport probably by the month of sept/oct with visa granted InshaAllah .. I am due in mid august n as my husband is a British national we have to apply for our child's British passport soon after his / her birth n the processing time from Pakistan fir 1st time passport application is 6 to 7 months but my visa would inshAllah come in next 3 months n then haveto travel in the 3 months.so how would it b possibly yo take my baby along can we apply for his visit visa? Or is there any other possible thing I might do ? Jus askin things ahead of time buti thought it's always better to get to know these visa issuses prior time... Thanx

sadaf
Newly Registered

Post by sadaf » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Reply awaited

sadaf
Newly Registered

Post by sadaf » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Reply still awaited

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:59 am

You do not necessarily have to travel in the first 3 months after your visa is issued. You can come into the UK at anytime as long as your visa is valid.

It may have small implication in the next stage of your application (ILR)if you delay your arrival into the UK after being granted visa but nothing to worry about.

You better pray your visa is granted first time for above to happen :wink: