ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query with MN1 form Section 5

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irfanb00

Query with MN1 form Section 5

Post by irfanb00 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 am

Dear forum,

I am having some trouble with gaining references for my 8 month old son for his british citizen registration under sec 1(3).

We asked the health visitor, our GP but none are ready to sign off the references saying that they are "not covered by the PCT".

I have a friend who has been knowing my son as well. He is professional accountant - a CIMA qualified. However he is an Irish national. Can he sign off the reference within his professional capacity?

Is there any other suggestion?

Thanks

Glc

Post by Glc » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:37 pm

If you can't find any Referee who knows your child in a professional capacity, then any professional whom you know may sign. You may refer to the link below for more information. Hope this helps :)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 592355[url][/url]

irfanb00

Post by irfanb00 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Thanks GLC,

Can anyone senior second that as I have an appointment next Wednesday at the NCS.