ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Original Bank Statements Returned?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yggdrasil
Ireland

Original Bank Statements Returned?

Post by yggdrasil » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi All,

It's time for me to renew my Tier 1 General (in country) and I will be applying for myself first, then my wife and two children later, primarily due to the crazy fee discount for applying separately. We have 3 months before we must apply so time is not super tight.

I can't remember if my original bank statements were returned to me the first time or not. This is important because I will need to use some of the same statements for my dependents. I think they are returned when the visa is approved but I can't remember. I can't find anything on the UKBA site or the guidance PDF.

Your help is appreciated.

Cheers

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Original Bank Statements Returned?

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:22 pm

yggdrasil wrote:Hi All,

It's time for me to renew my Tier 1 General (in country) and I will be applying for myself first, then my wife and two children later, primarily due to the crazy fee discount for applying separately. We have 3 months before we must apply so time is not super tight.

I can't remember if my original bank statements were returned to me the first time or not. This is important because I will need to use some of the same statements for my dependents. I think they are returned when the visa is approved but I can't remember. I can't find anything on the UKBA site or the guidance PDF.

Your help is appreciated.

Cheers
Original bank statements will be returned to you after your visa is granted. But you can always get print outs and have it signed and stamped or get a letter from your bank confirming the print outs are authentic, for your dependants application. This is in case your docs are not returned on time.

yggdrasil
Ireland

Post by yggdrasil » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Ok, thanks for that.

Cheers