ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

will my lost passport affect my ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nosha
Newly Registered

will my lost passport affect my ILR application

Post by nosha » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:25 pm

hi,
I want to apply for indefinit leave under 10 year rules next year, But one of my previous passport with three previous visa stamps have been lost some where. Now I have my very first passport with three visa stamps and the most recent one with the current visa. Can I apply for ILR. I am very confused. Could you please reply what should I do when apply for ILR next year.
xx
nosha

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:48 pm

File a report with the police for your lost passport. Sumbit that report with the ILR application. Also make a SAR with HO and you will get the history of travel. It is best to take the information from SAR as you might not have all the information.

nosha
Newly Registered

Post by nosha » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:17 pm

uksettlement wrote:File a report with the police for your lost passport. Sumbit that report with the ILR application. Also make a SAR with HO and you will get the history of travel. It is best to take the information from SAR as you might not have all the information.
Thanks very much for your kind reply. I really appreciate your help. Could you please brief me how to apply for SAR with HO. Actually I got all the scan copies of my lost passport which shows all my travelling history. thanksss.....

tier1Reading

Post by tier1Reading » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 pm