ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking multiple PEO appointments??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ak36

Booking multiple PEO appointments??

Post by ak36 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 am

Hi all,
I have booked one PEO appointment at Croydon for my ILR however after reading a number of posts on this forum, it seems that most of these UKBA offices are plagued by some unknown IT issues. An appointment to go for ILR visa is a huge moment in anyone's life and if you go on the day and told by the staff that IT has broken down which is obviously not your fault then it is not difficult to measure the disappointment of the person in such situation.

I want to avoid that situation by booking another appointment just in case if something goes wrong with one appointment so I am able to use my other appointment. However, I would be reluctant to do that if there is the likelihood of getting my first appointment cancelled. I am going to book my second appointment with a different account but still my personal details for that appointment will be similar to my first appointment. Just wondering if it is safe to do this - create another account and book another appointment without losing your first spot? Thanks

fajr

Re: Booking multiple PEO appointments??

Post by fajr » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:22 pm

I am trying every day to book at croydon PEO for my wife's ILR. Every time it says no appointments available.

Is there any particular day/time did you check for appointments availabilities?

Thanks for your help mate.

In regard to your question, during my ILR I have done multiple appointments with separate accounts and attended the closest one. However I did cancel other appointments that I didn't go, just to free up slots for others to attend. This time around failing to get any appointment!

HARIBOL
Newly Registered

Post by HARIBOL » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Is there any particular day/time did you check for appointments availabilities?

Thanks for your help mate.

In regard to your question, during my ILR I have done multiple appointments with separate accounts and attended the closest one. However I did cancel other appointments that I didn't go, just to free up slots for others to attend. This time around failing to get any appointment![/quote]

Hi Try midnight .................at 12.10 to 12.30 pm

Hope this helps

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:29 am

Hi

I have asked the same question from my self before booking 2 different appointments for my self, but instead of asking this question on the forum I did use my common sense and ask the same question from my self that where does it says on the UKBA website that one person can't book 2 different appointments for 2 different dates. So after doing a bit of thorough research I got the answer that it didn't says any where on the UKBA website that its not allowed for one person to book 2 different appointments for the PEO for 2 different dates. If I am wrong in my research than will you please kindly correct me I'll be very greatfull to you for that.

After that I did the same thing for my self and booked 2 different appointments with 2 different IDs but offcourse my personal details are the same and I think that's not a wrong thing at all what so ever.

Nothing has happened to me so far any ways, I've got a good description for my self to do that particular act God Forbid what If I'll suffer with any accidents or any thing on that day so probably I'll just cancel my first appointment and its a mission and a half to get a hold of any appointments for any one I've read enough about it on this forum.

For God Sake control your fear and stop thinking that the people who work at UKBA rules the world and they'll prosecute for booking 2 different appointments for the PEO come on mate neither they have got a Crystal ball to look that how many people have got how many appointments booked for their selves.They've got tremoundeous work load for their selves to solve other stuffs apart from looking that who's booking how many appointments for their selves.

The other thing is that if UKBA cancels my appointment in the worst case scenario which is not possible at all what so ever I've got the right to ask that why they've done this for me with out mentioning any thing on their system. I use to be a software consultant its damn damn easy to put one check on the booking system that one person can't book more than one appointments for their selves just by mentioning this simple checks to look for duplicate data on the booking system :) but they can't do this so forget about it mate its just a shamble the whole UKBA performance is a shamble I dont like to say much about it my self read the BBC news its full of the under performance by the UKBA and the whole UK knows about it.

Please do kindly share your PEO Experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

fajr

Post by fajr » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:53 am

HARIBOL wrote:
Hi Try midnight .................at 12.10 to 12.30 pm

Hope this helps
That worked. I have now found an appointment.. Thanks a lot.

agrosangeo
- thin ice -

online appointment ukba

Post by agrosangeo » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:00 pm

There is a girl who helped me to book an online appointment at UK Border Agency.

I give you her email for you to contact her, maybe she can help you to book an appointment:

[personal email removed by moderator]