ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help on low-cost flight to London from India

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sureshgarre
Newly Registered

Need help on low-cost flight to London from India

Post by sureshgarre » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:14 pm

Hi,

I got my visa approved yesterday. Thanks to the wonderful guys in this forum.

I am planning to make a move next month to UK. Pls suggest me the cheapest airline to London.

I am currently in Bangalore. I checked Jet Airways and it says it costs around 17,000/- per person.

I am searching for a cheapest airline. Pls suggest.

Thanks,
Suresh Garre

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: Need help on low-cost flight to London from India

Post by olisun » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:03 pm

sureshgarre wrote:Hi,

I got my visa approved yesterday. Thanks to the wonderful guys in this forum.

I am planning to make a move next month to UK. Pls suggest me the cheapest airline to London.

I am currently in Bangalore. I checked Jet Airways and it says it costs around 17,000/- per person.

I am searching for a cheapest airline. Pls suggest.

Thanks,
Suresh Garre
If you want cheap flights from India to London, then it's better to contact a few travel agents locally.

Sarah225
Newly Registered

Post by Sarah225 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:00 am

http://www.jetradar.com is the only place I go to search flights now, after consistently finding them to find the best deals. They don't 'promote' any particular airline, but are totally transparent, plus they include the extra fees and taxes that you know you have to pay but many other 'comparison' sites leave off. This is helpful, as you can make a fair assessment of which is the best price.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:48 am

Sarah225 wrote:http://www.jetradar.com is the only place I go to search flights now, after consistently finding them to find the best deals. They don't 'promote' any particular airline, but are totally transparent, plus they include the extra fees and taxes that you know you have to pay but many other 'comparison' sites leave off. This is helpful, as you can make a fair assessment of which is the best price.
Don't click on the link anyone.It is a referral link .