ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR postal applications (excluding 10/14 yr.)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKwannabee

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Post by UKwannabee » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:22 pm

OK - I am just going to lose it in a big way....

I came home tonight and had a letter from UKBA advising me that they haven't received my Biometrics ..... which I submitted on 30th of MARCH!

Can you believe this??? It's taken them almost 4 freakin' months for them to advise me that they haven't received them. The machine broke down at the Romsey Post Office and the man there assured me that UKBA received them.

Now I have to wait all week-end and call them Monday to find out what is going on - it's been 21.5 weeks.

I am just losing it, I really am.

Really people, REALLY??????????????????????????????????????

anushil123
Newly Registered

ILR Set (O) Application

Post by anushil123 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Hi all, I am a new member but have been following this forum since a few months and finally decided to join in.

ILR Set (O) Application-10th March 2012
Main applicant + 1 Dependant
Biometrics letter-2nd May 2012
Biometrics done-11th May 2012
Passport received- waiting
Biometrics card received-waiting

I did sent couple of faxes to UKBA but all in vain. it has been nearly 4.5 months and I am still waiting.

UKwanabee- did they actually want you to do your biometrics again? I assume they might have explained at least something in the letter??

UKwannabee

Re: ILR Set (O) Application

Post by UKwannabee » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 pm

I am just so upset right now, you have absolutely no idea. I'm going to call them on Monday to see what I do but from what I gather I have to do them again. The letter states that because I didn't have it done within the 15 days of the original letter (from March) I now have 17 days to submit them.

What's funny, I faxed them 3 weeks ago to say I was a bit concerned that people who applied after me have been receiving their docs and I haven't received mine yet - I asked them to contact me if they are missing any details or information so I believe at least someone is reading the faxes.

I literally just wasted 4 months of this whole process. My family is coming to visit in Sept and we're suppose to go travelling in Europe - I know now I won't be able to travel considering the length of time it's taken to process the applications.

I just can't believe this is happening to me. I knew it the day I went into the Post office and the machine broke down, the man there was laughing at me when I asked him for the third time if he had everything and he assured me everything was good.

So upset.....

anushil123 wrote:Hi all, I am a new member but have been following this forum since a few months and finally decided to join in.

ILR Set (O) Application-10th March 2012
Main applicant + 1 Dependant
Biometrics letter-2nd May 2012
Biometrics done-11th May 2012
Passport received- waiting
Biometrics card received-waiting

I did sent couple of faxes to UKBA but all in vain. it has been nearly 4.5 months and I am still waiting.

UKwanabee- did they actually want you to do your biometrics again? I assume they might have explained at least something in the letter??

RajuT

Re: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Post by RajuT » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:30 pm

UKWANNABEE

Sue the postoffice....u might be having the documents from the postoffice as they wud have taken money from u...

its not funny for postoffice ppl to do tht....

i m serious man do tht
UKwannabee wrote:OK - I am just going to lose it in a big way....

I came home tonight and had a letter from UKBA advising me that they haven't received my Biometrics ..... which I submitted on 30th of MARCH!

Can you believe this??? It's taken them almost 4 freakin' months for them to advise me that they haven't received them. The machine broke down at the Romsey Post Office and the man there assured me that UKBA received them.

Now I have to wait all week-end and call them Monday to find out what is going on - it's been 21.5 weeks.

UKwannabee

Re: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Post by UKwannabee » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm going crazy - I have every receipt/letter - everything but the freakin receipt they gave me for the Biometrics on 29th March. The only thing I have is the transaction on my Bank Statement when I paid with my Debit Card- would that be proof enough do you think???

Can you freakin' believe this??? REALLY???!!!! 4 months wasted.

Sorry guys, just need to vent and you all understand how it is....

Do you think the transaction on my bank statement is enough? I'm going to go to the Romsey Post station tomorrow to get them re-done to be on the safe side (obviously they don't have them) but I swear if I see the man that was helping me, you might see me on the news for freakin out at him!!

uote="RajuT"]UKWANNABEE

Sue the postoffice....u might be having the documents from the postoffice as they wud have taken money from u...

its not funny for postoffice ppl to do tht....

i m serious man do tht
UKwannabee wrote:OK - I am just going to lose it in a big way....

[/quote]

anushil123
Newly Registered

Post by anushil123 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:53 pm

I think the most important thing would be to re-do your biometrics tomorrow and make sure it's all gone to the UKBA and then you can fax them and tell them that you have re done it. Also could they give priority to your application after the error the post office and they have made not replying you for so long.

anushil123
Newly Registered

Post by anushil123 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:54 pm

The only thing is will they need the barcode on the letter or would they already have your details on the system in the post office???

UKwannabee

Post by UKwannabee » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm going to be there @ 9am tomorrow to get my Biometrics taken again and then call them on Monday and update them. I think I'll fax them as well - good suggestion.

I'm so mad at that Post Office - warning to everyone who uses that Post Office. Unfortunately, it's the only one that's close to me here in Bournemouth - the others are just too far away. (If anyone knows of one that relatively close, other than Romsey, please let me know).

When I go in tomorrow I'll ask them if they have my details (which they should!?) or maybe it's the same bar code on the paperwork I received tonight...I'll find out tomorrow. I'm going to print off my bank statement with the transaction from the Post Office as some sort of proof.

Thanks for your advice - I really appreciate it. Honestly, I'm just about ready to give up on it all. I'm hoping they can expedite it for me. I just knew something was wrong, I knew it.

x

anushil123 wrote:The only thing is will they need the barcode on the letter or would they already have your details on the system in the post office???

RajuT

Post by RajuT » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:31 pm

true friend

uk wannabee ur application is far imp than nything

all ll b well... do as u mentioned
anushil123 wrote:I think the most important thing would be to re-do your biometrics tomorrow and make sure it's all gone to the UKBA and then you can fax them and tell them that you have re done it. Also could they give priority to your application after the error the post office and they have made not replying you for so long.

waitingformonths
Newly Registered

Re: finally got my ILR

Post by waitingformonths » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 pm

The guidance states that you can send your application 28 days before the completion of your 5 year period under working visa(s), which can be combination of different types of working visas.

My 5th year under work permit + Tier 1 completed in March 2012 even though my visa was up until Oct-2012. So I was eligible to apply in Feb 2012 i.e. 28 days before the completion of the 5 year period. So I sent my application on 16-Feb-2012. I hope it makes sense!
ed_1980 wrote:Congrats.

I'm surprised they accepted your application at all given you sent it many many months before the guidance states you should. Did you have circumstances to make them allow it?
waitingformonths wrote:Finally after months of waiting, I have received my passport along with the documents (hopefully all of them). Details below

1. Current visa: TIER 1 GENERAL
2. Date of expiry of current leave: Oct-2012
3. Application form used for ILR: SET (O)
5. Date application posted: 16-Feb-2012
7. Date payment debited: 21-Feb-2012
9. Acknowledgement letter received: Did not receive any
12. Date of approval: 23-Jul-2012
13. Date of return of passport and other documents: 26-Jul-2012

(I have removed the points not relevant to my application)

Gala
Newly Registered

Biometrics at Romsey

Post by Gala » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:49 pm

OMGosh UKWannabe, I can't believe what I'm reading!!! So sorry for you. Never expected this level of incompetence in the UK!! It's surreal!!

Just make me start panicking about having used the same post office and having that problem with the machine not reading my left hand!! Unfortunately you must go back to Romsey to complain. The nearest options are Basingstoke or Portsmouth!!

At least you have a good reason to ask them to expedite your papers now!!
Keep us updated.

UKwannabee

Re: Biometrics at Romsey

Post by UKwannabee » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Gala - just an idea - I faxed them 3 weeks ago and asked them to contact me as I was getting concerned that people who applied after me were getting their documents before me. I asked them to contact me if they needed additional information from me in order to complete my application. I'm sure someone must have read that fax and that's how I received my letter today - you might want to do the same seeing as the same thing happened to you in Romsey.

I'm definitely lodging a complaint - I'm being penalised for their incompetency. The man at the post office assured me everything was good and that UKBA received the info immediately. I swear I'll go balistic if I see him tomorrow!!!

I'll definitely let you know how I make out - but, again, you might want to send a fax just to be on the safe side.

Thanks everyone for your support - I really, really appreciate it!!!

x
Gala wrote:OMGosh UKWannabe, I can't believe what I'm reading!!! So sorry for you. Never expected this level of incompetence in the UK!! It's surreal!!

Just make me start panicking about having used the same post office and having that problem with the machine not reading my left hand!! Unfortunately you must go back to Romsey to complain. The nearest options are Basingstoke or Portsmouth!!

At least you have a good reason to ask them to expedite your papers now!!
Keep us updated.

Gala
Newly Registered

Romsey Post office

Post by Gala » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 pm

@ UKWannabe
Thanks for the advice. I'll fax and ring them on Monday again to make sure they got my data. Let u know if I can get through at all!!

I'm trying to see the Olympics opening ceremony, unfortunately my mind is somewhere else. Silly!! :shock:

UKwannabee

Re: Romsey Post office

Post by UKwannabee » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm trying to watch the ceremonies but my mind keeps wandering and stewing over the last 4 months just being - literally - a big waste of time.

Oh well...onwards and upwards. Letcha know how I make out!

Thanks again!!!

Gala wrote:@ UKWannabe
Thanks for the advice. I'll fax and ring them on Monday again to make sure they got my data. Let u know if I can get through at all!!

I'm trying to see the Olympics opening ceremony, unfortunately my mind is somewhere else. Silly!! :shock:

dsbos

Post by dsbos » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:08 pm

dsbos wrote:
GmanILR2012 wrote:

dsbos,

sorry to hear that the UKBA managed to mess even a simple thing like posting your families letters together, however this news does not surprise me. My only comment is phone them to enquire as to why this has happened and ask that the call officer please make a note or give you an e-mail address or fax number for your processing team so that you may rectify their error if they are unable to make a note to your case officer.

It is worth a try. Hope you get a nice operator fron UKBA who is willing to go the extra mile and HELP you!

Gman - thanks.

Had a phone to the BM line and in fact there was this nice lady Sharon - but she couldn't help.

She confirmed all letters were generated on the same day and posted on the same day. She asked me to phone back again on 02nd Aug if I don't get the remainder by then... sighg...

This thing is testing me to the fullest...
What a bunch of freaks...

received another BM letter in post today... but not all. That means... waiting till Monday to see if the rest come on Monday.

This is horrible...

UKwannabee

Second trip to Romsey Post Office - Biometrics Take II

Post by UKwannabee » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi ya,

Went to Romsey Post Office today and submitted my Biometrics the second time. I was hoping when they scanned the bar code from my second letter that my details would pop up but sadly nothing came up on their system. I explained my situation to the lady and she couldn't understand why UKBA didn't receive the first set of Biometrics.

I have my complaint letter already to fax on Monday, along with my Biometric receipts, etc. and going to email my complaint letter to see if my application can be expedited.

I'm taking the attitude now that it is completely out of my hands and I just have to accept this and move on. It's been the worst experience - EVER and I just have to accept it, unfortunately. Hard to believe I'm on week 22 and I have to start at the beginning again.

Boooo!!!

sheford

Post by sheford » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:07 pm

My status so far:
1. Current visa: TIER 1 GENERAL
2. Date of expiry of current leave: 27-06-2012
4. Number of dependants applying at same time: 1
5. Date application posted: 11-06-2012
6. Date application received at UKBA: 12-06-2012
7. Date payment debited: 19-06-2012
8. Payment mode : DIRECT DEBIT
9. Acknowledgement letter received:19-06-2012

10. Biometric letter received: WAITING
11. Date of biometrics Enrollment: WAITING
12. Date of approval: WAITING
13. Date of return of passport and other documents: WAITING
14. Date BRP ILR Received:WAITING

casablanca
Newly Registered

hi

Post by casablanca » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:49 pm

hi ,
i applied on 7/03/2012 and received my documents along with resident permit card on 27 July. i have gone through a very painful time but finally got it. i almost forgot to mention i received my bio metric on 29 may(done on same day). i supplied special delivery envelope which they used to send me back my documents. i wish best of luck all who are waiting for their decision.

Bads
Newly Registered

Post by Bads » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:46 am

@casablanca

Wow congrats, at least u are relieved now from agony. Unlike us who submitted same month as urs but havent received yet..still waiting !!!

sits
Newly Registered

Post by sits » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 am

1. Current visa: TIER 1 GENERAL (3 years of HSMP + 2 years of T1G)
2. Date of expiry of current leave: 12-05-2012
4. Number of dependants applying at same time: 0
5. Date application posted: 18-04-2012
6. Date application received at UKBA: 19-04-2012
7. Date payment debited: Can't remember, not long afterwards
8. Payment mode : VISA CREDIT
9. Acknowledgement letter received: Can't remember, not long afterwards
10. Biometric letter received: Circa mid-June
11. Date of biometrics Enrollment: Circa mid-June

12. Date of approval: WAITING
13. Date of return of passport and other documents: WAITING
14. Date BRP ILR Received:WAITING

GmanILR2012

Weekly update

Post by GmanILR2012 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:02 am

Hey guys and girls,

Just wanted to say that if I happened to miss your data and you wish for me to post it on the weekly update just PM me with your stats.

It was a busy week for SET(M) applications, six successful in total. As for SET(O) We had the first March application being successful but many February applicants still waiting.

A few web pages to take note of:
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/p ... eto_postal
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/a ... you_to_pro
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/c ... 3?unfold=1
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/p ... ing-298791

Finally the weekly update:

SUCCESSFUL
Set M
gaku applied on 06/09/2011 - 27 weeks
luke79 - applied on 15/09/2011 - 16 weeks
doggles applied on 10/10/2011 - 17 weeks
amsidk applied on 11/10/2011 - 21 weeks (passport received on 06/03/12, ILR stamped on 22/02/12)
spot applied on 11/10/2011 - 21 weeks (passport received on 12/03/12, ILR stamped on 29/02/12)
jinky applied 19/10/2011 - 19 weeks
bob-russell applied on 19/10/2011 - 20 weeks (passport received on 13/03/12, ILR stamped on 29/02/12)
zari83 applied 19/10/2011 - 20 weeks (passport received on 09/03/12, ILR stamped on 25/02/12)
invincible27 -applied on 20/10/2011 - 13 weeks
ruthmac applied on 22/10/2011 - 19 weeks
thiru123 applied on 24/10/2011 - 18 weeks
mai12 applied on 30/10/2011 - 16 weeks
boniface applied on 02/11/2011 - 19 weeks (passport received on 14/03/12, ILR stamped on 18/02/12)
bazzy_1 applied on 03/11/2011 - 11 weeks
hiphop applied on 04/11/2011 (Fr) - 20 weeks (passport received on 24/03/12, ILR stamped on 12/03/12)
simbal applied on 18/11/2011 - 11 weeks
gid1818 applied on 21/11/2011 - 15 weeks (passport received on 10/03/12, ILR stamped on 24/02/12)
smz applied on 23/11/2011 - 11 weeks
Unfair applied on 28/11/2011 - 11 weeks
sdwaitingidr on 02/12/2011 (Fr) - 15 weeks (passport received on 22/03/12, ILR stamped on 04/03/12)
Paperclip101 applied on 05/12/2011 - 13 weeks (passport received on 09/03/12, ILR stamped on 19/02/12)
pymapp applied on 06/12/2011 - 12 weeks
Skymoon applied 08/12/2011 - 12 weeks
SetMyasin applied 13/12/2011 (Tu) - 14 weeks (passport picked up on 21/03/12, ILR stamped on 12/03/12)
tyro520 applied on 13/12/2011 (Tu) - 14 weeks (passport received on 21/03/12, ILR stamped on 11/03/12)
ShahG applied on 19/12/2011 - 12 weeks (passport received on 15/03/12, ILR stamped on 11/02/12)
chrisrich applied on 19/12/2011 - 11 weeks (passport received on 09/03/12, ILR stamped on 25/02/12)
polly_s applied on 22/12/2011 - 11 weeks (passport received on 09/03/12, ILR stamped on 25/02/12)
kayaniii applied on 07/01/2012 – 6 weeks
gregos applied on 03/02/2012 VIA PEO - 5 weeks (passport received on 09/03/12, ILR stamped on 06/03/12)
januaryilr applied on 19/01/2012 – 8 weeks (passport received on 16/03/12, ILR stamped on 05/03/12)
olguitha applied on 31/01/2012 (Tu) - 11 weeks (passport received on 14/04/2012, ILR stamped on 22/03/2012)
cmcmahon applied on 18/12/2011 (Su) – 16 weeks (passport received on 16/04/2012, ILR stamped on 22/03/2012)
muzy applied On 23/12/2011 (Fr) - 17 weeks (passport received on 23/04/2012, ILR stamped on 22/03/2012)
serengetiuk applied On 13/01/2012 (We) – 22 weeks (passport received on 09/06/2012, IRL stamped on 21/05/2012)
Feb4 applied On 13/01/2012 (Sa) - 15 weeks (passport received on 26/04/2012, ILR stamped on 26/03/2012)
yyoji applied On 02/02/2012 (Th) - 15 weeks (passport received on 22/05/2012)
Raja1900 applied On 07/02/2012 (Tu) – 18 weeks (passport received on 16/06/2012, ILR stamped 29/05/2012)
ame applied On 13/02/2012 - (We) - 16 Weeks (passport received 09/06/2012, IRL stamped on 27/04/2012)
th_in_gs applied On 14/02/2012 (Th) - 14 weeks (passport received on 24/05/12, Residence Permit on 05/05/12)
Stillwhisper applied On 16/02/2012 (Th) - 13 weeks (passport received on 19/05/2012, ILR stamped on 02/05/2012)
faraty applied On 17/02/2012 (Fr) - 15 weeks (passport received on 01/06/2012, ILR stamped on TBC)
harshey applied On 18/02/2012 - (Sa) - 16 Weeks (passport received 09/06/2012)
R&F applied On 20/02/2012 (Mo) - 14 weeks (passport received on 02/06/2012, ILR stamped on 22/05/2012)
Skirty applied On 27/02/2012 (Mo) – 12 weeks (passport received on 29/05/2012, ILR stamped on 16/05/2012)
ORafi applied On 28/02/2012 (Mo) – 13 weeks (passport received on 30/05/2012, ILR stamped on 24/05/2012)
TRUSTNAD applied On 28/02/2012 (Mo) – 12 weeks (passport received on 30/05/2012, ILR stamped on 15/05/2012)
allpatienceisgone applied On 28/02/2012 - 15 Weeks
Sara2012 applied On 05/03/2012 (Mo) – 10 weeks (passport received on 18/05/2012, Biometrics received on 17/05/2012)
sufferhead applied On 07/03/2012 (We) – 7 weeks (passport received on 26/04/2012, Biometric arrived 27/04/2012)
chemike15 applied On 27/03/2012 (Tu) – 6 weeks (Biometrics received on 17/05/2012)
Ant27 applied On 21/02/2012 (Tu) - 16 weeks (passport received on 18/06/2012, ILR stamped on 07/06/2012)
.@Star applied On 27/02/2012 (Mo) - 15 Weeks (passport received on 20/06.2012, ILR stamped on 13/06/2012)
oumachi applied On 08/03/2012 (Th) - 16 Weeks (Biometrics Letter 30/04/2012) (passport received 04/07/2012)
karjon40 applied On 07/03/2012 (We) - 18 Weeks (Biometric Letter 15/04/2012) (passport received 09/07/2012)
fedupandwaitingstill applied On 01/03/2012 (Th) - 19 Weeks (passport received 13/07/2012)
may_marie applied On 22/03/2012 (Th) – 14 weeks (Biometrics Letter 25/04/2012) (passport received 13/07/2012) (Liverpool Office)
raj15 applied On 13/02/2012 (Mo) - 23 Weeks ( passport received 20 July 2012)
Jase555 applied On 17/03/2012 (Sa) - 19 Weeks Biometrics Letter 01/04/2012, Passport received 21/07/2012)
SingaporeGirl applied On 19/03/2012 (Mo) – 19 weeks (Biometrics Letter 08/05/2012, Passport received 24/07/2012)
Waiting since March applied On 27/03/2012 - 18 weeks (Biometrics Letter 19/05/2012, Passport received 24/07/2012)
HeatherD applied On 15/03/2012 (Th) - 20 Weeks (biometrics Letter 18/04/2012, Passport received 25/07/2012)
Zainoor1 applied On 08/03/2012 (Th) - 20 Weeks (Biometrics Letter 02/05/2012, Passport received 20/07/2012)
lupilu applied On 10/03/2012 (Sa) - 21 Weeks (Biometrics Letter 30/05/2012, Passport and BRP received 18/07/2012)
casablanca applied On 07/03/2012 (We) - 21 Weeks (Biometrics Letter 29/05/2012, Passport and BRP received 27/07/2012)

Set O
lifeonhold applied on 08/08/2011 - 22 weeks
Rennie applied on 25/08/2011 - 19 weeks
Money123 applied on 26/08/2011 - 25 weeks (ILR stamped Nov 2011, but went to old address, hence delay)
GSOTodd applied on 05/09/2011 - 19 weeks
totallylegit applied on 07/9/2011 - 19 weeks
albert11 applied on 10/09/2011 - 21 weeks
ratish123 applied on 12/09/2011 - 22 weeks (sent expedite)
victorlcb applied on 12/9/2011 - 18 weeks
Shuklac78 applied on 15/09/11 (Th) - 20 weeks (received on 20/02/2012)
rjn360 applied 21/09/2011 - 22 weeks
septILR applied on 24/09/2011 - 24 weeks
mazuv applied on 28/09/2011 - 21 weeks
mann2000 applied On 10/10/2011 (Mo) - 28 weeks (passport received on 19/04/12, ILR stamped on 22/03/12)
teluguabbayi applied on 13/10/11 - 23 weeks (passport received on 02/04/12, ILR stamped on 12/03/12)
AshMad applied on 13/10/11 – 25 weeks (passport received on 07/04/12, ILR stamped on 02/04/12)
lakshtar applied On 14/10/2011 (Fr) - 27 weeks (passport received on 21/04/12, ILR stamped on 23/03/12)
talal22 applied on 14/10/11 - 25 weeks (passport received on 07/04/12, ILR stamped on 13/03/12)
moz_ilr applied On 26/10/2011 (We) - 27 weeks (passport received on 01/05/12, ILR stamped on 03/04/12)
RQI applied On 17/10/2011 (Mo) – 29 weeks (passport received on 08/05/12, ILR stamped on 12/04/12)
SETO25Oct2011applied on 20/10/2011 - 12 weeks (after letter of expedite)
toolong applied On 24/10/2011 (Th) - 29 weeks (passport received on 23/05/12)
anotherOct2011 applied On 24/10/2011 (Mo) - 28 weeks (passport received on 17/05/12, ILR stamped on 26/04/12)
Dondanell applied on 25/10/2011 - 19 weeks
Preacher applied On 31/10/2011 (Mo) - 25 weeks (passport received on 21/04/12, ILR stamped on 19/03/12)
cuncfbrk applied on 31/10/2011 - 16 weeks
tushars applied On 01/11/2011 (Tu) - 26 weeks (passport received on 30/04/12, ILR stamped on 29/03/12)
vantu21 applied On 02/11/2011 (We) - 27 weeks (passport received on 15/05/12, ILR stamped on 23/04/12)
balzer69 applied on 03/11/2011 (Th) - 20 weeks (passport received on 13/04/12, ILR stamped on 19/03/12)
Rizahidam77 applied On 09/11/2011 (We) – 28 weeks (passport received on 21/05/12, ILR stamped on 09/05/12)
gvijaygadde applied On 11/11/2011 (Fr) - 29 weeks (passport received on 01/06/12, ILR stamped on TBC)
balu114 applied On 11/11/2011 (Fr) – 29 weeks (passport received on 01/06/12, ILR stamped on 17/05/12)
humtum76 applied on 14/11/2011 - 15 weeks
Rithi applied on 15/11/2011 - 19 weeks (passport picked up on 24/03/12, ILR stamped on 08/03/12)
manishchaudhry applied on 16/11/2011 - 18 weeks (passport received on 22/03/12, ILR stamped on 05/03/12)
KVP51 applied On 21/11/2011 (Mo) - 24 weeks (passport received on 01/05/12, ILR stamped on 25/04/12)
shuklap applied on 24/11/2011 - 11 weeks
haidder applied On 26/11/2011 (Sa) – 24 weeks (passport received on 16/05/12, ILR stamped on 25/04/12)
aharar applied On 29/11/2011 (Tu) - 23 weeks (passport received on 03/05/12, ILR stamped on 10/04/12)
2011ILR-2012 applied on 05/12/2011 - 9 weeks
Timing applied On 07/12/2011 (We) - 23 weeks (passport received on 07/05/12, ILR stamped on 02/05/12)
antgod applied on 08/12/2011 (Th) - 18 weeks (passport received on 13/04/12, ILR stamped on 14/03/12)
kumar81 applied on 12/12/2011 - 13 weeks (passport received on 14/03/12, ILR stamped on 02/03/12)
tannipartner applied on 27/12/2011 (Tu) - 13 weeks (passport received on 19/04/12, ILR stamped on 13/03/12)
limmilim applied On 29/12/2011 (Th) - 21 weeks (passport received on 25/05/12, ILR stamped on 03/05/12)
palle applied On 30/12/2011 (Fr) – 22 weeks (passport received on 30/05/12, ILR stamped on 14/05/12)
bump applied On 05/01/2012 (Th) - 24 weeks (passport received on 29/06/2012, ILR stamped 25/06/2012)
Saleeem applied on 6/01/2012 – 10 weeks (passport received on 21/03/12)
AJBaloch applied On 13/01/2012 (Fr) - 21 Weeks (passport received on 13/06/2012, ILR stamped on 31/05/2012)
Chikalo2006 applied On 14/01/2012 (Sa) - 21 Weeks (passport received on 13/06/2012, ILR stamped on 30/05/2012)
jjsbhamra applied On 16/01/2012 (Mo) - 20 weeks (passport received on 07/06/12, ILR stamped on 16/04/12)
vik_2012 applied On 18/01/2012 (We) – 16 weeks (passport received on 09/05/12, ILR stamped on 12/04/12)
eddie_sexton applied On 30/01/2012 (Mo) - 15 weeks (passport received on 11/05/12, ILR stamped on 17/04/12)
2ndclassC applied On 31/01/2012 (Tu) - 14 weeks (passport received on 04/05/12, ILR stamped on 12/04/12)
JON12 applied On 20/02/2012 (Mo) - 17 Weeks (passport received on 20/06/2012, ILR stamped on 12/06/2012)
budmash applied On 22/02/2012 (We) - 18 Weeks (passport received on 22/06/2012)
Oliverjohnson applied On 23/02/2012 (Th) - 18 Weeks (passport received on 28/06/2012, ILR stamped on 21/06/2012 Liverpool Office)
Rod Earnshaw applied On 24/02/2012 (Fr) - 15 Weeks (passport received on 07/06/2012, ILR stamped on 22/05/2012)
derekhuffman applied On 25/02/2012 (Sa) - 16 Weeks (passport received on 21/06/2012, ILR stamped on 14/06/2012)
daged applied On 06/02/2012 (Mo) - 20 Weeks (passport received on 29/06/2012, ILR stamped on 22/06/2012 Liverpool Office)
kckiwigirl applied On 09/01/2012 (Mo) - 21 Weeks (passport received 13/06/2012, ILR stamped on 29/05/2012)
lifeinUK applied On 23/02/2012 (Th) - 18 Weeks (passport received 29/06/2012, ILR stamped on 25/06/2012)
relieved4 applied On 10/02/2012 (Fr) - 20 Weeks (passport received 28/06/2012, ILR stamped on 22/06/2012)
UKBA's_prisoner applied On 21/02/2012 (Tu) - 20 Weeks (passport received 12/07/2012, ILR stamped on 06/07/2012)
Kick-off applied On 18/02/2012 (Sa) - 23 Weeks (passport received 14/07/2012, ILR stamped 10/07/2012 Liverpool Office)
WTF applied On 10/02/2012 (Fr) - 25 weeks (passport received 20/02/2012, ILR stamped 17/02/2012 Croydon Office)
Provasanth applied On 08/02/2012 (We) – 22 weeks (Stats to come)
frogprinceink applied On 21/03/2012 (We) - 19 Weeks (Biometric Letter 28/03/2012, passport received 25/07/2012,BRP date 23/07/2012, Liverpool Office)
waitingformonths applied On 19/02/2012 (Su) - 24 Weeks (Passport received 26/07/2012, ILR stamped 23/07/2012)

Set O JR
uyi.controller applied on 30/07/2011 - 23 weeks
p5004 appliedon 16/08/2011 - 19 weeks
kamicool applied on 18/08/2011 - 24 weeks
TEDDY61 applied 19/08/2011 - 21 weeks
mollymaik applied on 20/08/2011 - 19 weeks
a-s applied on 22/08/2011 - 21 weeks
abdul23 applied on 25/08/2011 - 22 weeks
kollexy applied on 28/08/2011 - 17 weeks
Nemo2011 applied on 30/08/2011 - 19 weeks
I-L-R-2011 applied on 31/08/2011 - 20 weeks
Doubletrouble applied on 06/09/2011 - 20 weeks
ishareef17 applied on 09/09/2011 - 21 weeks
SET(O)ILR_JR applied on 15/09/2011 (Th) - 31 weeks (passport received on 19/04/12, ILR stamped on 06/04/12)
drsk applied on 20/09/2011 - 24 weeks (passport received on 10/03/12, ILR stamped on 29/02/12)
liner2011 applied on 21/09/2011 - 21 weeks
superman555 applied on 23/09/2011 - 22 weeks
Waiting2011 applied on 24/10/2011 - 18 weeks
gj6ab5657 applied on 28/09/2011 - 24 weeks (passport received on 14/03/12, ILR stamped on 28/02/12)
pirzadaz applied on 03/10/2011 - 22 weeks (passport received on 07/03/2012, ILR stamped on 22/02/2012)
skywalka applied on 04/10/2011 - 23 weeks (passport received on 14/03/12, ILR stamped on 01/03/12)
Girtbysea applied on 06/10/2011 (Th) - 26 weeks (passport received on 11/04/12, ILR stamped on 13/03/12)
susan1228 applied on 07/10/2011 (Fr) - 27 weeks (passport received on 13/04/12, ILR stamped on 19/03/12
cagedhorse applied On 14/10/2011 (Fr) - 29 weeks (passport received on 02/05/12, ILR stamped on 04/04/12)
onlyifiknew applied on 14/10/2011 (Fr) - 26 weeks (passport received on 14/04/12, ILR stamped on 16/03/12)
moraa applied on 14/10/2011 (Fr) - 25 weeks (passport received on 07/04/12, ILR stamped on 13/03/12)
oct2011 applied On 20/10/2011 (Th) - 28 weeks (passport received on 03/05/12, ILR stamped on 02/04/12)
setu786 applied on 21/10/2011 - 26 weeks (passport received on 20/04/12, ILR stamped on 26/03/12)
saiprabu111 applied On 24/10/2011 (Mo) - 27 weeks (passport received on 24/04/12)
VHAN applied On 10/11/2011 (Th) - 26 weeks (passport received on 12/05/12, ILR stamped on 19/04/12)
VN applied on 11/11/2011 (Fr) – 22 weeks (passport received on 13/04/12, ILR stamped on 12/03/12)
Longwait00 applied On 18/11/2011 (Fr) – 25 weeks (passport received on 15/05/2012, ILR stamped on 25/04/12)
Sohailmtm Applied 21/11/2011 (Mo) - 25 weeks (passport received on 16/05/2012, ILR stamped on 23/04/12)
kalpulli applied On 22/11/2011 (Tu) - 24 weeks (passport received on 11/05/12, ILR stamped on 18/04/12)
khan42 applied On 24/11/2011 (Th) - 25 weeks (passport received on 17/05/2012, ILR stamped on 26/04/12)
waitingandwaiting applied On 01/12/2011 (Th) – 22 weeks (passport received on 08/05/2012)
Finally2012 applied On 09/01/2012 (Mo) - 22 weeks (passport received on 15/06/2012, ILR stamped on 01/06/2012)
hsmp2010 applied On 30/01/2012 (Mo) - 12 weeks (passport received on 21/04/12, ILR stamped on 16/04/12)
BRP applied On 16/01/2012 (Mo) - 23 weeks (passport received on 29/06/2012)
msimran1 applied On 18/01/2012 docs reached 03/02/2012 (Fr) - 22 weeks (passport received on 13/07/2012, ILR stamped 03/07/2012)
ashwin1406 applied On 15/02/2012 (We) - 21 Weeks (passport received 19/07/2012, ILR stamped 18/07/2012) - Expedited.

WAITING
SET M
speed120 applied On 04/08/2011 (Th) - 52 weeks
Max applied On 12/12/2011 (Mo) - 33 weeks
Zhimin applied On 24/12/2011 (Sa) - 32 weeks
Smallheathlad applied On 10/01/2012 (We) – 29 weeks
ineedhelpurgent applied On 18/01/2012 (We) – 28 weeks
ted7913 applied On 27/01/2012 (Fr) - 27 weeks
shahjee applied On 08/02/2012 (We) - 25 Weeks
planetman123 applied On 22/02/2012 (We) – 23 weeks
shabaz1298 applied On 22/02/2012 (We) – 22 weeks
Vasey applied On 01/03/2012 (Fr) - 22 Weeks (Biometrics Letter 26/06/2012)
UKwannabee applied On 01/03/2012 (Th) – 22 weeks (Biometrics Letter 26/03/2012)
casablanca applied On 07/03/2012 (We) – 21 weeks
Bads applied On 15/03/2012 (Th) - 20 Weeks (biometrics Letter 17/05/2012) (Sheffield Office)
Kukushka applied On 19/03/2012 (Mo) - 19 Weeks (Biometrics Letter 11/05/2012)
littlebits applied On 20/03/2012 (Tu) - 19 Weeks (biometrics Letter 25/04/2012) (Liverpool Office)
cgoyer applied On 30/03/2012 (Fr) - 18 Weeks (biometrics Letter 24/05/2012) (Office: Liverpool)
rekameohs applied On 04/04/2012 (We) - 17 Weeks (Biometrics Letter 09/06/2012)
john19 applied On 05/04/2012 (Th) - 17 Weeks (biometrics Letter 24/05/2012)
pala applied On 11/04/2012 (We) – 16 weeks (Biometrics Letter 09/06/2012)
Arsenal007 applied On 18/04/2012 (We) – 15 weeks (Biometrics Letter 18/06/2012)
maklik0073 applied On 24/04/2012 (Tu) - 14 Weeks (Biometric Letter 28/06/2012)
for_tochka applied On 09/05/2012 (We) - 10 Weeks (biometrics Letter 16/07/2012) (Liverpool Office)
sha1234 applied On 06/06/2012 (We) - 8 Weeks
ASM applied On 07/06/2012 (Th) - 8 Weeks
SgtBellPepper applied On 03/07/2012 (Tu) - 4 Weeks
ideanokia6500 applied On 09/07/2012 (Mo) - 2 Weeks
penabates applied On 12/07/2012 (Th) - 2 Weeks

SET O
MiraclePrayer applied On 06/09/2011 (Tu) - 47 weeks
OCT1STILRSETO applied On 01/11/2011 (Tu) - 38 weeks
GIRIMUTHU applied On 21/10/2011 (Fr) - 41 Weeks (Applied via premium service)
shortwait applied On 29/11/2011 (Tu) - 35 weeks
rkups applied On 23/12/2011 (Fr) - 32 weeks
dec2011seto applied On 29/12/2012 (Th) - 31 weeks
chikalo2006 applied On 14/01/2012 (Sa) - 29 weeks
Miths applied On 01/02/2012 (We) - 26 weeks
haridoss applied On 15/02/2012 (We) – 24 weeks
dewdoc applied On 16/02/2012 (Th) – 24 weeks
Lost-in-transition applied On 20/02/2012 - 23 Weeks (Sheffield Office)
youoz applied On 21/02/2012 (Tu) – 23 weeks (Sheffield Office)
ed_1980 applied On 23/02/2012 (Th) - 23 Weeks (Sheffield Office)
alifaraze applied On 27/02/2012 (Mo) - 22 weeks
ranger28 applied On 27/02/2012 (Mo) - 22 Weeks
GmanILR2012 applied On 28/02/2012 (Tu) – 22 weeks (Liverpool Office)
ILR(_|_) applied On 02/03/2012 (Fr) - 22 Weeks (Biometrics Letter 27/06/2012)
bond123 applied On 03/03/2012 (Sa) - 22 weeks (biometrics Letter 26/06/2012)
gurudev applied On 07/03/2012 (We) - 21 weeks
jimbo2012 applied On 09/03/2012 (Fr) – 21 weeks
anushi applied On 10/03/2012 (Sa) - 21 Weeks (Biometrics Letter 02/05/2012)
AussieSetO applied 12/03/2012 (Mo) - 20 Weeks (biometrics Letter 03/05/2012)
sekhar applied On 14/03/2012 (We) – 20 weeks
mustang390 applied On 20/03/2012 (Tu) – 19 weeks
RajuT applied On 22/03/2012 (Th) - 19 weeks
cagedkiwi applied On 22/03/2012 (Th) - 19 weeks
Annie1989 applied On 27/03/2012 (Tu) – 18 weeks
nugget1 applied On 28/03/2012 (We) – 18 weeks
abhigreen applied On 29/03/2012 (Th) – 18 weeks
ILRsetO123 applied On 30/03/2012 (Fr) - 18 Weeks (biometrics Letter 21/05/2012)
panda143 applied On 04/04/2012 (Tu) – 17 weeks
dsbos applied On 13/04/2012 (Fr) – 16 weeks (biometrics Letter 18/07/2012- only half biometric letters received)
sits applied On 19/04/2012 (Th) - 17 Weeks (Biometrics Letter 15/06/2012)
arv123 applied On 24/04/2012 (Tu) – 14 weeks
khdmca applied On 27/04/2012 (Fr) - 14 Weeks (biometrics Letter 26/06/2012) (Liverpool Office)
angelsoul applied On 30/04/2012 (Mo) - 13 Weeks
amara.naveed applied On 05/06/2012 (Tu) - 8 Weeks (biometrics not needed)
sheford applied On 11/06/2012 (Mo) - 7 Weeks
ILtowait applied On 19/06/2012 (Tu) - 6 Weeks
mduho applied On 12/07/2012 (Th) - 3 Weeks
dadageer applied On 13/07/2012 (Fr) - 3 weeks
pareshchop applied On 17/07/2012 (Tu) - 2 Weeks

SET O JR
hsmpjr2011 applied On 04/11/2011 (Fr) - 39 weeks
the_onebd applied On 14/11/2011 (Mo) - 37 weeks

Successful for w/c 03/01/2012 - rennie, p5004, luke79, lifeonhold, kollexy
Successful for w/c 09/01/2012 - uyi.controller, mollymaik, teddy61,nemo2011
Successful for w/c 16/01/2012- totallylegit, victorlcb, a-s, SETO25Oct2011, invicible27
Successful for w/c 23/01/2012- I-L-R-2011, bazzy_1, GSTodd, doubletrouble,abdul23
Successful for w/c 30/01/2012 - kamicool, ishareef17.
Successful for w/c 06/02/2012 - simbal, smz, albert11, Shuklap, 2011ILR-2012
Successful for w/c 13/02/2012 -liner2011,doggles, Ratish123, kayanii, Unfair
Successful for w/c 20/02/2012- mai12, rjn360,cuncfbrk, mazuv, Shuklac78
Successful for w/c 27/02/2012- Money123, superman555, Waiting2011, ruthmac, humtum76, Dondanell, jinky, pymapp, thiru123, Skymoon
Successful for w/c 05/03/2012 - pirzadaz, amsidk, chrisrich, Paperclip101, gregos, septILR , zari83, polly_s, drsk, gid1818
Successful for w/c 12/03/2012 - spot, bob-russell, skywalka, Kumar81, boniface, gj6ab5657, gaku, ShahG, januaryilr
Successful for w/c 19/03/2012 - tyro520, Saleeem, SetMyasin, sdwaitingidr, Rithi, manishchaudhry, hiphop
Successful for w/c 26/03/2012 -
Successful for w/c 02/04/2012 - teluguabbayi, moraa, talal22, AshMad
Successful for w/c 09/04/2012 – Girtbysea, susan1228, VN , antgod, olguitha, onlyifiknew, balzer69
Successful for w/c 16/04/2012 – cmcmahon, tannipartner, SET(O)ILR_JR, mann2000, setu786, hsmp2010, lakshtar, Preacher
Successful for w/c 23/04/2012 – muzy, saiprabu111, Feb4, sufferhead
Successful for w/c 30/04/2012 – tushars, moz_ilr, aharar, KVP51, 2ndclassC, oct2011
Successful for w/c 07/05/2012 – RQI, cagedhorse, kalpulli, Timing, eddie_sexton, VHAN, vik_2012, waitingandwaiting
Successful for w/c 14/05/2012 – Skirty, Sara2012, chemike15, vantu21, haidder, anotherOct2011, Longwait00, sohailmtm, khan42, Stillwhisper
Successful for w/c 21/05/2012 – limmilim, th_in_gs, yyoji, toolong
Successful for w/c 28/05/2012 – ORafi,TRUSTNAD, faraty, R&F, gvijaygadde, balu114, Rizahidam77, palle
Successful for w/c 04/06/2012 – allpatienceisgone, serengetiuk, Ame, Harshey,
Successful for w/c 11/06/2012 - jjsbhamra, chikalo2006, Rod Earnshaw, AJBaloch, Raja1900, Finally2012
Successful for w/c 18/06/2012 - Ant27,derekhuffman,.@star,JON12,budmash,
Successful for w/c 25/06/2012 - Oliverjohnson,BRP,daged,bump,
Successful for w/c 02/07/2012 - Kckiwigirl, lifeinUK, oumachi, relieved4,
Successful for w/c 09/07/2012 - karjon40, UKBA's_prisoner, fedupandwaitingstill, may_marie, msimran1
Successful for w/c 16/07/2012 - Kick-off, ashwin1406,WTF,raj15, Jase555,Provasanth
Successful for w/c 23/07/2012 - SingaporeGirl, Waiting since March, HeatherD, Zainoor1, lupilu, casablanca, frogprinceink, waitingformonths

indigill
Newly Registered

Post by indigill » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 am

Yes SingaporeGril, i am an British Citizen and have called them 5 times since 29th June and sent them 2 faxes marked as urgent. The last time lady on the phone marked it as urgent and said it should be with me soon. I have waited another 2 weeks but nothing seems to be happening at all. I am worried if they have lost my passport.
SingaporeGirl wrote:indigill, if you are a British citizen, they will return your passport without affecting the visa application process. I requested the return of my husband's passport and they did it within a week. If you phone the mainline and press the option for return of documents, they should be able to help you? My husband faxed over his air tickets (he needed to travel), passport number, address etc to request the return after speaking to a rep over the phone who asked him to do so. Hope this helps.

indigill wrote:I am in an sticky situation here as well. I had sent my British passport along with my wifes to get my son a settlemenet visa (he was born in Canada). It was sent in April and from then on i have been regularly requesting the return of my passport (including wifes). The home office is doing nothing. From April i have recd no acknowledgment, made so many calls, sent so many faxes but nothing. Now i am driving from UK to India via road, raising money for charity www.glasgow2goa.com. It is for charitable cause but no one from home offices seems to be interested in returning the documents. I wish there was something else i could do besides shouting hoarse. I am really really pissed.

SingaporeGirl
Newly Registered

Post by SingaporeGirl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:10 am

I'm sure they haven't lost it but just slow in returning your passport. It can take up for 20 working days which is effectively a month.

indigill wrote:Yes SingaporeGril, i am an British Citizen and have called them 5 times since 29th June and sent them 2 faxes marked as urgent. The last time lady on the phone marked it as urgent and said it should be with me soon. I have waited another 2 weeks but nothing seems to be happening at all. I am worried if they have lost my passport.
SingaporeGirl wrote:indigill, if you are a British citizen, they will return your passport without affecting the visa application process. I requested the return of my husband's passport and they did it within a week. If you phone the mainline and press the option for return of documents, they should be able to help you? My husband faxed over his air tickets (he needed to travel), passport number, address etc to request the return after speaking to a rep over the phone who asked him to do so. Hope this helps.

indigill wrote:I am in an sticky situation here as well. I had sent my British passport along with my wifes to get my son a settlemenet visa (he was born in Canada). It was sent in April and from then on i have been regularly requesting the return of my passport (including wifes). The home office is doing nothing. From April i have recd no acknowledgment, made so many calls, sent so many faxes but nothing. Now i am driving from UK to India via road, raising money for charity www.glasgow2goa.com. It is for charitable cause but no one from home offices seems to be interested in returning the documents. I wish there was something else i could do besides shouting hoarse. I am really really pissed.

melimango

Expediting and MP intervention helps

Post by melimango » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:24 am

Hi all,

My application has been approved, and I am beyond relieved. So excited that I meant to post in here but accidentally hit "new thread" instead of "post reply" so it's here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

Please read this if you are waiting. Essentially, I submitted on 28 April and got my BRP 27 July, so faxing to expedite and MP involvement really do help.

dsbos

Post by dsbos » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 am

Many thanks to you all posting some good information, so my hats off to you all constructively posting here.

I am eagerly waiting to receive the remainder of my BM letters... so I can submit the lot at once than creating another havoc by submitting as I got them.

Can you please help with the below?

- What proof you would get at the post office as you submit your BM?
- Would Post Office give you any confirmation that "the UKBA have successfully received" your BM details?

Some of you have complained that your BM never received and had to submit again after weeks.

Appreciate any spedy response as I hope I will get the rest of the BM letters today...

Before I finishing this, my wife phoned me to say that WE GOT ALL of ALL the BM letters now. I'm off to the PO.

Thanks in advance.