ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STAMP 4 for NON-EU Partner

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Baby_Kangoroo
Newly Registered

STAMP 4 for NON-EU Partner

Post by Baby_Kangoroo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:34 am

Hi everyone,

I just got a letter from INIS that I will get Stamp 4 at the local immigration, but my residence card is pending and I have to submit:
1) Civil partnership OR other satisfactory evidence of a durable relationship being in existence for a least two years.
Question: My partner and I have been together more than 2 years, but we lived in different countries and I studied in Hungary since Sep 2010 and finished last Dec 2011. During that time, we rent an apartment in Budapest under both of our names, even though he traveled back and forth between Hungary and Germany (his country of origin). When I submitted my application 2 weeks ago, I submitted this Hungarian apartment contract though. Also another statement (via email) from our best friend in Germany stated that he knows we both have been together for more than 2 years. Are these NOT sufficient? My partner didn't keep any other documentation from Germany, because when he got a job here in Ireland 1.5 years ago, he didn't have enough time to pack everything while I was studying in Budapest. Now, we don't have any other evidence from Germany. OR Should me make an affidavit from an notary here explaining our situation?

2) Evidence of residence in applicant and EU citizen in the States
as you are renting:
- ban statements for application and EU citizen.
Is 'ban' here just a typo which refers to bank statements?

Thanks a lot for your kind answers.

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 pm

second is defo BANK statements :)