ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGETNT - Please help - P60's missing - PEO tomorrow

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AM123
Newly Registered

URGETNT - Please help - P60's missing - PEO tomorrow

Post by AM123 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:42 pm

hi,

My scenario - Came to UK on work permit, changed to Tier 2. Have ben wiht the same employer throughout.

I have my PEO appointment at Liverpool tomorrow and am unable to gather all my old P60s. I do have a letter from my employer stating my start date in the UK plus I have my original work permit letter but don't have all the P60's.

While I'm trying to get this sorted - is it okay for me to attend without the P60s? Will my application get rejected or will it be put on hold?

If this is a must have document then I'll probably cancel and book for another date.

Thanks.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:45 pm

don't panic, its not the end of the world. just take whatever you have with you. if they want to to further checks they will let you know. good luck