ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Others have got a response

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dixie123

Others have got a response

Post by Dixie123 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Am at wits end here someone help one of my friends who received letter requesting passport size photos and other detals just got response today and it was in the positive.
My concern i actually got mine a couple of weeks before theres and i have not got a response yet could that be a negative sign???

I mean i got mine as in the letter requesting passport size photos and other info couple weeks before them, they have got a response before me am worried now help

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 pm

What is this nonsense?

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 am

Dixie please put in more details as it is not very clear what you are saying.What were the photos for,what application was it for etc etc

Dixie123

Post by Dixie123 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:36 am

peppekalle wrote:Dixie please put in more details as it is not very clear what you are saying.What were the photos for,what application was it for etc etc
Hey thank you but its ok am not getting any younger should not stress over issues beyond my control