ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 General ILR Past Earnings question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HSMPSEQUENCE

TIER 1 General ILR Past Earnings question

Post by HSMPSEQUENCE » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:57 am

Dear All,

I hope all are very well.

I intend to apply for my ILR on 05 March2013, I became a Tier 1 General Immigrant on 05 April 2008 with one extension completed in 2011. I have two dependents ( wife and a daughter)

I am currently working full time with a gross earnings of £39K however, from November 2012 to April 2013 I have to complete a 6 months professional full time training. This training will be paid with a gross salary of £ 18K. I will be taking time off my current work place (sabatical) to do this training.

To cut short , my salary for the six months period (November 2012 to April 2013) will be reduced drastically. I will return back to my original workplace in end of April 2013.

My gross salary from January 2012 to Dec2013 ( last 12 months earnings out of last 15 months) will be £ 36K, this will hopefully be enough to help me gain enough points for the past earning points for the ILR.

My question is would the marked reduction in pay be an issue with UKBA, can they raise a comment ? is there any problem as per the law ?

Please could all, specially seniors advice !!!

I would very greatful for your favour

Kind regards,
S

tier1Reading

Re: TIER 1 General ILR Past Earnings question

Post by tier1Reading » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 pm

HSMPSEQUENCE wrote:My question is would the marked reduction in pay be an issue with UKBA, can they raise a comment ? is there any problem as per the law ?
No.

leo_sangha

Re: TIER 1 General ILR Past Earnings question

Post by leo_sangha » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:56 pm

HSMPSEQUENCE wrote:Dear All,

I hope all are very well.

I intend to apply for my ILR on 05 March2013, I became a Tier 1 General Immigrant on 05 April 2008 with one extension completed in 2011. I have two dependents ( wife and a daughter)

I am currently working full time with a gross earnings of £39K however, from November 2012 to April 2013 I have to complete a 6 months professional full time training. This training will be paid with a gross salary of £ 18K. I will be taking time off my current work place (sabatical) to do this training.

To cut short , my salary for the six months period (November 2012 to April 2013) will be reduced drastically. I will return back to my original workplace in end of April 2013.

My gross salary from January 2012 to Dec2013 ( last 12 months earnings out of last 15 months) will be £ 36K, this will hopefully be enough to help me gain enough points for the past earning points for the ILR.

My question is would the marked reduction in pay be an issue with UKBA, can they raise a comment ? is there any problem as per the law ?

Please could all, specially seniors advice !!!

I would very greatful for your favour

Kind regards,
S
As long as you are getting required points using £36k you should be ok.

RLMY

Post by RLMY » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Answer is ABSOLUTE NO. I have been through similar situation and have got my ILR just lat month.