ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please advise. and the documents checklists....

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rangeel

please advise. and the documents checklists....

Post by rangeel » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 am

Hi all,

I am attending PEO on 9th of August in solihull with 2 dependents (wife + non UK child).

Currently, I am on Tier 1 (2 years HSMP + 3 Years Tier1), came UK by end of August 2007. Tier 1 extension was refuse in 2009 and appeal was success in the same year. My question is, do I need to carry appeal succussed documents with me in PEO or nothing to worry about that ? The reason of refuse was, UKBA didn't count my self-employed earning in that time. Apart from that my case is straight forward. No self-employed this time and nearly 40 days out of UK since 2007.

Now, I am preparing the documents for PEO and collected below items. Please advice me if anything missing. For the cohab documents, I have so many documents since December 2010. But have only 2 letters (below No1 and No2) before December 2010. Do I need to try for more cohab documents or these are sufficient.

Any information would be precious.

1. Application form

2. Photos

3. Cover letter

4. 12 months payslips (01/07/2011 – 31/06/2012)

5. 12 months bank statement (12/08/2011 – 19/07/2012)

6. Life in the UK

7. HSMP Approval letter

8. 4 years’ P60’s

9. Masters Degree with NARIC certificate. (already submitted on tier 1 extension)

10. Marriage registration certificate. (already submitted on tier 1 extension)

11. Birth Certificate. (already submitted on tier 1 extension for age claim)

12. Relationship proof certificate of my family. (already submitted on tier 1 extension)

13. All passports.

Cohab documents:

1 Wife’s Bank statement june/july 2010 (one page only)

2 NHS letter on wife’s name, dated on August 2010.

3 Tenancy Agreement reference letter from landlord on both of our names since December 2010 to till the time.

4 Council TAX letter on both of our names, since December 2010 to till the time.

5 Electricity & GAS bills on wife’s name, since December 2010 to till the time.

6 Wife’s GP registration letter, dated on April 2011.

7 NHS letter on wife’s name , dated on November 2011.

8 TV licence on wife's name, dated May 2012

Thank You

rangeel

Post by rangeel » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:22 am

any opinion? please.

rajasekhar_you

Post by rajasekhar_you » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:43 pm

hi ,

i am in the same boat as urs man.. collecting documents.

ur list seems fine but is there a need of cover letter? i have read some threads here saying that there shd not be a cover letter until unless u need one to explain something strange in ur application.
u need to copy the passport pages in and out.
i am planning to provide employer letter with my sal gross and net amounts as my salary consists of sal and exp. dont know it is worth, i will only put when it is asked.

my wife would nt be applying with me as she didnt finish 2 yrs, so i dont have dependents.

rangeel

Post by rangeel » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Thank you rajasekhar_you

Cover letter is not a necessary, specially in PEO. Because we can give explanation if required. I just prepared but I may not submit that one.

Do we need to copy all the blank pages of passport or just do stamped one ?

Thanks

harshil223
United Kingdom

Post by harshil223 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:11 pm

rangeel wrote: Do we need to copy all the blank pages of passport or just do stamped one ?
Thanks
should not copy the blank pages, i did not do that while i applied at Croydon PEO and there was no problem.

Smam

Re: please advise. and the documents checklists....

Post by Smam » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:01 am

rangeel wrote:Hi all,

I am attending PEO on 9th of August in solihull with 2 dependents (wife + non UK child).

Currently, I am on Tier 1 (2 years HSMP + 3 Years Tier1), came UK by end of August 2007. Tier 1 extension was refuse in 2009 and appeal was success in the same year. My question is, do I need to carry appeal succussed documents with me in PEO or nothing to worry about that ? The reason of refuse was, UKBA didn't count my self-employed earning in that time. Apart from that my case is straight forward. No self-employed this time and nearly 40 days out of UK since 2007.

Now, I am preparing the documents for PEO and collected below items. Please advice me if anything missing. For the cohab documents, I have so many documents since December 2010. But have only 2 letters (below No1 and No2) before December 2010. Do I need to try for more cohab documents or these are sufficient.

Any information would be precious.

1. Application form

2. Photos

3. Cover letter

4. 12 months payslips (01/07/2011 – 31/06/2012)

5. 12 months bank statement (12/08/2011 – 19/07/2012)

6. Life in the UK

7. HSMP Approval letter

8. 4 years’ P60’s

9. Masters Degree with NARIC certificate. (already submitted on tier 1 extension)

10. Marriage registration certificate. (already submitted on tier 1 extension)

11. Birth Certificate. (already submitted on tier 1 extension for age claim)

12. Relationship proof certificate of my family. (already submitted on tier 1 extension)

13. All passports.

Cohab documents:

1 Wife’s Bank statement june/july 2010 (one page only)

2 NHS letter on wife’s name, dated on August 2010.

3 Tenancy Agreement reference letter from landlord on both of our names since December 2010 to till the time.

4 Council TAX letter on both of our names, since December 2010 to till the time.

5 Electricity & GAS bills on wife’s name, since December 2010 to till the time.

6 Wife’s GP registration letter, dated on April 2011.

7 NHS letter on wife’s name , dated on November 2011.

8 TV licence on wife's name, dated May 2012

Thank You
Hi

Your documents checklist looks absolutely fine to me a part from few things which I strongly advice you that just remove it completely I dont want you to dig a bloody big hole for your self by writing a cover letter or any thing like that at all. The proofs you're providing speaks their selves you do not need any cover letter which just creates ambiguity of documents and make CW life more and more difficult to understand things and in return will give CW a good chance to ask questions which I wish and I pray that wont happen cause I dont think so that its a good think to have a querry from the CW any ways.

Also read the post from this forum carefully regarding your cover letter thing I found that post quite good and very logical cause the aurthor of this post has PM me regarding cover letter and I replied the same thing to that member wp_ilr2012.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=109672

You dont also have to worry about showing your case appeal documents to the CW as they were issued to you by the UKBA so I think just keep them along with you and if the CW questions about them then provide them other wise I dont think so that you'll need it.

For your Co-hab documents checklist this also looks perfectly fine to me so again dont worry about that either. As you also aware of the fact that there's no set requirements for co-hab documents purposes.

Just remember one thing that the people who work at UKBA are just normal human beings like you and me and they dont realy have a Crystal ball to see what you've done in your past or some thing like that just compose your self and stay calm and confident dont think that its the end of the world and if CW found any mistake in your application the CW will prosecute you straight away nothing will happen like that.

Hope this will answer your question.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

rangeel

Post by rangeel » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:30 am

Thank you smam for your clear instruction. I have decided not to carry cover letter with me, as I have found so many informations in this forum about it.

Thanks

rajasekhar_you

Post by rajasekhar_you » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 am

man,

looking at ur docs for dependents, aren't u putting life in the Uk for ur wife? i think u have covered that rite?

rangeel

Post by rangeel » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi rajasekhar,

sorry for not written above. yes we both have LIUK.

thanks.

rajasekhar_you

Post by rajasekhar_you » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:24 pm

one questions to all:

when we dont submit docs which may be required for the CW during his decision about ILR ,when would he ask u ? is it during the time when he is collecting itself from u ? or is it later ,he will call ur name and ask if i had that missing document?

another question is about my P60's to all those contractors probably.

I have only 4 years P60. my accountant didnt register me for PAYEE in the first year. i came in oct 2007 and until may 2008 , my account didnt register me , so i didnt have that year P60. but then my P60's are very less , they are max 8k each year. i used to take the rest of the money from my ltd company as dividends. my tax returns will show good amount . But from last year, i am working as perm, so my last yr P60 is ok.
now my question is do i need to show only P60 with those small amounts 5-8K or include tax returns also ? what are 5 yrs P60 required for ILR ?

rangeel,

u mentioned : ur degree certificate when u submitted for ur first application , do u need still for ILR? in the SET O form , i am going tick the option submitted earlier and recognized in points calculator. I dont have mine here with me it is in India, i just realized it.

rangeel

Post by rangeel » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:09 am

rajasekhar,

I am not going to submit the certificate, which I already submitted. But I will keep with me unless CW ask.

thanks