ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Presentation of Documents/Fiance Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sidraghava
Newly Registered

Presentation of Documents/Fiance Visa

Post by sidraghava » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:50 am

Am going to make application on Jan 2 for a Fiance visa so am hoping for a perfect start to a new year. I have decided to go without legal counsel. Can anyone please advise me on presentation of documents i.e. should every document, picture, card etc be labelled with POst-it's and so on explaining their relevance and material contribution to the case, should I put all documents in an accordion folder et al.

Am I asking a really stupid question? :roll:

antontony

Post by antontony » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:17 pm

Hello,

Just imagine your are an Entry Clearance Office - how would you like the documents be ?

Just make them in sort of bundle with explanation + list the documents accordingly.

Regards,

Anton

sidraghava
Newly Registered

Cheers Anton

Post by sidraghava » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:34 am

Wish Me luck!!