ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success @PEO Croydon (Employed + Director )

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

ILR Success @PEO Croydon (Employed + Director )

Post by gaurav76.5 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 pm

My wife finally got her ILR today...
Appointment @12: 30 pm
Reached @11: 45 am. Went in @ 12: 00pm. Security @ 12: 15 pm
Went onto the first counter @ 12: 20 pm. Apploication was checked and stamped valid and issued the token number.
Went to first floor @ 12: 26 pm to make the payment. Made the payment and was called the casework immediately.
Caseworker registered the case and after entering all the detail was given the case reference number and told to go to 2nd floor to do the biometrics.
Went to 2nd floor and waited for token number to be called.

Had to wait for nearly 2 hours to be called. Was called at 2: 15 pm to do the biometrics. Asked to wait for my token number to be called. I was getting paranoid as the people with token number higher than me were being called one after the other.

Was finally called at 4:00pm. Gave him all the documents but he said he doesnt need all of them and took the required one. He asked me to wait for 1 hour. I said OK and we sat there waiting for him to call us. He called us at 4:50 pm and said he had done 80% of checks and is waiting for senior caseworker decision. He said it will take another 10 mins to decide. Exactly after 10 mins he called us and handed the approval letter and said BRP would arrive in 7 working days.

Document Submitted :

Passport
Home office Letter (WP + Approval letter) : Not taken by Caseworker
Last 5 year bank statement: Caseworker only took last 12 month bank statement only
Last 5 year payslips :Caseworker only took last 12 month payslips only
Accountant Letter
Cover Letter explaining the points being claimed
Company Accounts
Dividend Voucher
Tax Voucher
Business Bank Statements
Invoice :Not taken by Caseworker
Statement of earning for last 4 years (as I dont have P60 and even HMRC did have the record for previous 2 years) : Not taken by Caseworker

Let me know if anyone needs any help

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:22 am

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience with us on the forum.

I am so glad that you haven't come accross that so called night mare of IT issues and it all went quite smooth for you.

Please do kindly keep us posted on the forum once you'll receive your BRP cards.

Good luck for the future.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: ILR Success @PEO Croydon (Employed + Director )

Post by ryan2020 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 am

congrats. How many absences you had ? why senior cw has to approve your case ?

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 am

My wife had 181 day absence....The actual caseworkers doesn't have authority to approve...they do all the checks and enter it into the system...The approval always come from the manager after seeing everything...

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:14 am

gaurav76.5 wrote:My wife had 181 day absence....The actual caseworkers doesn't have authority to approve...they do all the checks and enter it into the system...The approval always come from the manager after seeing everything...
Congrats Gaurav...

Friends

I too have a ltd company and director currently and going to apply ILR using SET O for myself and 2 dependants.Regarding payslips and P60 , I do not have them for first 2 years. Infact , I got letter from Employer while doing Workpermit to Tier 1 General switching application. Can I use the same letter for ILR submission ?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:25 am

gaurav76.5 wrote:I waa given the court summons for underground fare evasion...I did ask TFL to settle it out of court but they refused...They said they will go to court asking the court to pay the fine....I am now wondering if I need to declare this on my visa application....

Please help...
Congrats.. Did the above issue come into play in any way? Or was that referring to an unrelated/separate application?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:02 am

@wpilr_nov12 : This is related to separate application....we went for ILR of my wife yesterday...

@Rajuk09 : I didn't have P60 at all and when I called HMRC to provide me the employment history they said they dont have any record..I was very stressed about this and my solicitor asked me to ask the previous employer to provide the statement of earning for all the years...
luckily the case worker didn;t ask for either P60 or statment of earning letter..he was more concerned about last year just to check if the required score of 75 points is been achieved or not...

I would advise first to get P60 if P60 not available ask HMRC to provide employment history and if they cant provide that ask the employer for statement of earning for the entire period..All this need to be done to be on safer side...you never know what caseworker might ask and is interested to look at..

best of luck with your application and do let me know if I can be of any help....

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:05 am

gaurav76.5 wrote:@Rajuk09 : I didn't have P60 at all and when I called HMRC to provide me the employment history they said they dont have any record..I was very stressed about this and my solicitor asked me to ask the previous employer to provide the statement of earning for all the years...
luckily the case worker didn;t ask for either P60 or statment of earning letter..he was more concerned about last year just to check if the required score of 75 points is been achieved or not...

I would advise first to get P60 if P60 not available ask HMRC to provide employment history and if they cant provide that ask the employer for statement of earning for the entire period..All this need to be done to be on safer side...you never know what caseworker might ask and is interested to look at..

best of luck with your application and do let me know if I can be of any help....
Hi Gaurav, Thank you so much for your reply.It was very helpful , as i mentioned, I do not have P60, will try with HMRC , else I will carry the salary statement given from my employer for first 2 years + rest of the P60s hope that should be OK with CW.
Kind regards
Raj