ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MY IMMIGRATION HISTORY, PLEASE ADVICE

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elvischeddi
- thin ice -

MY IMMIGRATION HISTORY, PLEASE ADVICE

Post by elvischeddi » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:39 am

Nil
Last edited by elvischeddi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:31 pm

What did your solicitor say when you asked him the same questions that you have asked in the forum?

Can you live in another part of Nigeria to get a way from the persecution.

UKBAS guidance on Nigeria is here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

elvischeddi
- thin ice -

Post by elvischeddi » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 pm

peppekalle wrote:What did your solicitor say when you asked him the same questions that you have asked in the forum?

Can you live in another part of Nigeria to get a way from the persecution.

UKBAS guidance on Nigeria is here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary
My solicitor said had it been i was deported once there would be internal relocation aguement by the UKBA, he said since i've been deported twice and i have returned to the UK for the 3rd time, he said then there will be Artcle 8 aguement, and for someone running away for persecution from thesame country for the same reason by arriving int he UK ilegally for the third time, definately my case might come out with positive. What do u think?

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Trust in what your solicitor is saying.What i think is immaterial as i am not one.

Can you relocate to another part of Nigeria?
It is going to be hard to rely on human rights considering you don't know where your children are.
The government recently changed the rules http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... am-mig.pdf read the section on article 8

The number of times you have come back after being deported won't make a difference in my opinion unless you are claiming asylum and have strong evidence to back it all up and not just relying on article 8.

elvischeddi
- thin ice -

Post by elvischeddi » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:40 pm

peppekalle wrote:Trust in what your solicitor is saying.What i think is immaterial as i am not one.

It is going to be hard to rely on human rights considering you don't know where your children are.
The government recently changed the rules http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... am-mig.pdf read the section on article 8

The number of times you have come back after being deported won't make a difference in my opinion unless you are claiming asylum and have strong evidence to back it all up and not just relying on article 8.
I would remind you that i have lodged my application since November 2011 before the changes came into effect. Secondly, what about Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974? My conviction has become spent after 5 years. The UK immigration Rules says a person will be granted humanitarian protection in the UK if the secretary of state satisfied that He is in the United Kingdom.

And my Solicitor is not just only rely on Article 8. Many articles to rely on has been pointed out to the UKBA. Article 4 92) of ECHR also provides that ''No one shall be required to perform forced or compulsory labour.

Apart from that, when my solicitor first presented my case to the UKBA, why do they ask my solicitor to tell me to go and complete form FLRO ?
At least they suppose to inform me immediately that i am not qualify for the FLRO/DLR application. When i first paid the £550, they still have chance to inform me that i am not qualify, and they send me Biometric letter and acknowledgement. I know every applicant has to do this, but in my case, then i will asume its discrimination..... And if they refused to give me DLR, i will never leave the UK for any reason and i will re-apply or remain there till thy kingdom come...... Eventually they would approve my application, and if not, i will marry a british. Better to approve a discretionary leave to remain out of the law, rather than approving my residency as required by the European law base on getting married to british. If thats what they wan, then i will marry british.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:47 pm

I hope you are successful with your application .I told you i am not a solicitor.One thing i know for certain is if you refuse to go back if after your application is refused and appeals exhausted you will be sent back not in a commercial flight but in a charter flight.Nigeria is one of the few countries that accept removal charter flights.

When UKBA tell you fill in a form it does not mean your application is successful.They will examine the details on the form then make a decision.

Marrying a British citizen will not give you status you have to apply for it and they may ask you to go back to Nigeria and make an application from there.

It is not going to be easy but hang on to your lawyer .

elvischeddi
- thin ice -

Post by elvischeddi » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 pm

peppekalle wrote:I hope you are successful with your application .I told you i am not a solicitor.One thing i know for certain is if you refuse to go back if after your application is refused and appeals exhausted you will be sent back not in a commercial flight but in a charter flight.Nigeria is one of the few countries that accept removal charter flights.

When UKBA tell you fill in a form it does not mean your application is successful.They will examine the details on the form then make a decision.

Marrying a British citizen will not give you status you have to apply for it and they may ask you to go back to Nigeria and make an application from there.

It is not going to be easy but hang on to your lawyer .
I am not one of those that will be deported with chattered flight. Mind u, if i marry a british will automatically give me a residency as long as i have temporary leave in the UK which means if i re-seek Asylum i will get married before my Asylum temporary laps. It is an European law. UKBA cannot tell me who to marry and not anyone can. So, marrying British Citizen will definately give me status 2 yrs residency. And moreover, i have told u earlier that for the UKBA telling someone to fill form and do biometris is a compulsory requirements to all applicants... So i know that before. Nobody can remove me in UK anymore except death. U sounds dearly beloved i guess.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 am

I am sorry if you found my comments dearly beloved.I was detained in a detention center for 1 month and that is how i found out about the charter flights.The list of the other countries that accept removal charter flights is freely available on the net.

net5

Post by net5 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 am

i think you already decided what you are going to do and not to listen to any advice. Peppekalle is not dearly beloved and one of the most helpful people on this forum.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:45 am

elvischeddi wrote:
peppekalle wrote:Trust in what your solicitor is saying.What i think is immaterial as i am not one.

I would remind you that i have lodged my application since November 2011 before the changes came into effect. Secondly, what about Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974? My conviction has become spent after 5 years. The UK immigration Rules says a person will be granted humanitarian protection in the UK if the secretary of state satisfied that He is in the United Kingdom.

And my Solicitor is not just only rely on Article 8. Many articles to rely on has been pointed out to the UKBA. Article 4 92) of ECHR also provides that ''No one shall be required to perform forced or compulsory labour.

Apart from that, when my solicitor first presented my case to the UKBA, why do they ask my solicitor to tell me to go and complete form FLRO ?
At least they suppose to inform me immediately that i am not qualify for the FLRO/DLR application. When i first paid the £550, they still have chance to inform me that i am not qualify, and they send me Biometric letter and acknowledgement. I know every applicant has to do this, but in my case, then i will asume its discrimination..... And if they refused to give me DLR, i will never leave the UK for any reason and i will re-apply or remain there till thy kingdom come...... Eventually they would approve my application, and if not, i will marry a british. Better to approve a discretionary leave to remain out of the law, rather than approving my residency as required by the European law base on getting married to british. If thats what they wan, then i will marry british.
Give up. You have no chance. You blew it a long time ago. 3 times illegal entry into country. You have not been in touch with your children and now want to use them when it benefits you. No one will believe you. You have no credibility as you have used deception twice before. Best chance is assylum, and even that is a minute chance. British system give people, benefit of doubt, but given your record you won't get it. Your sentence was for 14 months. This takes 10 years for it to be spent, so its still on your record. I guess I am dearly beloved as well right!

elvischeddi
- thin ice -

Post by elvischeddi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:50 am

quantum1 wrote:
elvischeddi wrote:

Give up. You have no chance. You blew it a long time ago. 3 times illegal entry into country. You have not been in touch with your children and now want to use them when it benefits you. No one will believe you. You have no credibility as you have used deception twice before. Best chance is assylum, and even that is a minute chance. British system give people, benefit of doubt, but given your record you won't get it. Your sentence was for 14 months. This takes 10 years for it to be spent, so its still on your record. I guess I am dearly beloved as well right!
You're getting me wrong. The 10 yrs ban was not into law when i was convicted in 2005. Secondly, i've been with my children with their mum before we depart. If u dont know about issue, its better u ask before you judge. Don't judge a book by its cover. I've seen and known many people that their case is even worst than mine and they got it. Nothing is new under the sun.

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 am

[quote="quantum]

Give up. You have no chance. You blew it a long time ago. 3 times illegal entry into country. You have not been in touch with your children and now want to use them when it benefits you. No one will believe you. You have no credibility as you have used deception twice before. Best chance is assylum, and even that is a minute chance. British system give people, benefit of doubt, but given your record you won't get it. Your sentence was for 14 months. This takes 10 years for it to be spent, so its still on your record. I guess I am dearly beloved as well right![/quote]

Thank goodness someone has given a commonsense reply. I have rarely seen in this forum a more unworthy statement by someone wishing to settle in the UK. Unless there are some radically new circumstances justifying an asylum or human rights claim, I think "no chance" is the appropriate comment. I would go further, and question whether it was honest of the solicitor to advise submitting another application, given this history.

elvischeddi
- thin ice -

Post by elvischeddi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Mr Rusty wrote:[quote="quantum]

Thank goodness someone has given a commonsense reply. I have rarely seen in this forum a more unworthy statement by someone wishing to settle in the UK. Unless there are some radically new circumstances justifying an asylum or human rights claim, I think "no chance" is the appropriate comment. I would go further, and question whether it was honest of the solicitor to advise submitting another application, given this history.[/quote][/quote]

Another fool of the year 2012... What will it profit you of been dearly beloved & discrimination ?

net5

Post by net5 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:52 pm

the problem with him his is arrogance and making a mockery of honest asylum seekers. Spouting about getting married just for the sake of resisdency and ukba can't stop you. Well you would get arrested if they think its a sham marriage. Oh btw i am nigerian as well so you can't spout the dearly beloved stuff. What a stupid card to play

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Can the mods please lock this thread.Elvis knows how he will gain "residency" in UK and he is getting agitated by being told the truth about his case even thou he asked for our opinions.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Interestingly the original post has disappeared, to even understand the background. But I suspect that nothing more has to be said on this particular topic anyway. I'd agree that the post should be locked.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 pm

net5 wrote:i think you already decided what you are going to do and not to listen to any advice. Peppekalle is not dearly beloved and one of the most helpful people on this forum.
Thank you for your support net5.

elvischeddi
- thin ice -

Post by elvischeddi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:31 pm

net5 wrote:the problem with him his is arrogance and making a mockery of honest asylum seekers. Spouting about getting married just for the sake of resisdency and ukba can't stop you. Well you would get arrested if they think its a sham marriage. Oh btw i am nigerian as well so you can't spout the dearly beloved stuff. What a stupid card to play
You're a fake Nigerian, not Original Nigerian. No original Nigerian will have a sensless advice like you. Maybe the winter has touched your brain over the years in the freezy weather here in UK.

elvischeddi
- thin ice -

Post by elvischeddi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Mods pls lock this thread

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:45 pm

I don't think anything more can be gained by continuing with this thread, especially as the OP has become abusive. I'll lock it now.