ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal successful

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jovon

appeal successful

Post by jovon » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:29 pm

hi everyone my appeal for eea2 was successful on the 17 of NOV 2011 its over 7months now have not recieved my passport from HO.ANY ADVISE PLEASEEEEE

owobaba

Re: appeal successful

Post by owobaba » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 am

jovon wrote:hi everyone my appeal for eea2 was successful on the 17 of NOV 2011 its over 7months now have not recieved my passport from HO.ANY ADVISE PLEASEEEEE
It happen to me all you need to do is to get a lawyer to write to them for compensation and give them one month notice , that is what I did and after five days before my notice run out they sent my passport and the Rc back to me because they don’t want to pay the money.

jovon

hi

Post by jovon » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:24 pm

i ve a lawyer but paying him is alot now for me can u advise me on how to write them myself and to which address.thanks

owobaba

Re: hi

Post by owobaba » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 am

jovon wrote:i ve a lawyer but paying him is alot now for me can u advise me on how to write them myself and to which address.thanks
Hi, are u working if yes than try and used the lawyer, but if not you can sent them mail to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and write some mail like these Am making a complain against UKBA for unnecessary delay with issuing my Residence card .I make an application for Residence card n 2007 UKBA refused the application saying the marriage is sham but I appeal against the decision and won it in 27 September 2011. But till today home office have not get back to me or sent the residence card. Have writing to them but noting forthcoming from them. This delay is making my life unbearable and is affecting my wife health because she is only one working and supporting the family.
I will be grateful if these matters can resolve soon otherwise I will seek for legal advices.
I will be very gratefully to hear from you soon.

after one month and noting change than i will look for the clam letter and adders .

jovon

Post by jovon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:17 am

thanks alot will do just that and keep u posted.GOD bless

Phina
Newly Registered

Post by Phina » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:59 am

Hi Jovon, have you heard from UKBA as i am in the same position and they are not telling me anything with regards to my case.

jovon

Hi

Post by jovon » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 am

Phina wrote:Hi Jovon, have you heard from UKBA as i am in the same position and they are not telling me anything with regards to my case.

No not at all and it's so frustrating waiting for them

Phina
Newly Registered

Post by Phina » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:24 am

I think you should get a solicitor to write to them or perhaps do so yourself. What have you done so far to get their attention?

jovon

Hi

Post by jovon » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Phina wrote:I think you should get a solicitor to write to them or perhaps do so yourself. What have you done so far to get their attention?

I have faxed,emailed called and even gotten mu mp involved all to no avail.called them today since it's 8 months now.I was told it's still in process.am so sick of waiting.what about u ve u heard from them

Phina
Newly Registered

Post by Phina » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:34 pm

8 months is such a long time. What did they say to your local MP? Mine is only about 6 weeks and i'm already on their case as i really don't want to wait for 8 months. I think its appalling the way this case workers handle applications. Why not involve Solvit and see if that helps.

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Anyone knows what is the lawful time of having visa/RC(supporting documents) to be received once appeal get successful ?

michaelb1
Newly Registered

Post by michaelb1 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:34 pm

horizon1985 wrote:Anyone knows what is the lawful time of having visa/RC(supporting documents) to be received once appeal get successful ?
Is there a time limit ? I am waiting nearly 3 months now ! :x

Samelamin
Member of Standing
Sudan

Post by Samelamin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:58 am

michaelb1 wrote:
horizon1985 wrote:Anyone knows what is the lawful time of having visa/RC(supporting documents) to be received once appeal get successful ?
3 months after the appeal was successful? that cant be right? how long after the appeal did you send your documents

and where did you send them to? did the home office request them and if not how did you find out where to send them to?
EEA 4 applied - 15th November 2015
COA received - 18 Jan
Application Refused: 15th of April
Appeal: 16th of April
Reconsideration Letter sent: 16th April
Reapplied EEA 4: 24th October 2016
Payment Taken: 28th October 2016
RC: 23 May 2017

jovon

Post by jovon » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Samelamin wrote:
michaelb1 wrote:
3 months after the appeal was successful? that cant be right? how long after the appeal did you send your documents

and where did you send them to? did the home office request them and if not how did you find out where to send them to?

Mine is been 9 months now they have still brought back our passports,so frustrating

michaelb1
Newly Registered

Post by michaelb1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Samelamin wrote:
michaelb1 wrote:

I did not send any documents because I was advised that they would be irequest them from us and that has not happened, I phoned ,wrote and e-mailed them -no reply . Solicitor wrote - no reply , MP spoke to them last week and apparently "its been dealt with" :oops: