ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not able to get PEO appointment... help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

depsnitz
Newly Registered

Post by depsnitz » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 am

Thanks guys. Really appreciate your responses. I will follow the above steps on the night of 16th August to try and get a date for 27th Sep.

Just one question: Is the 28 days counted from the first time you enter the country or first issue date of HSMP. In my case:
HSMP visa issued on 19-OCT-2007
First time entered into UK on: 25-OCT-2007

Thanks once again.

Depsnitz

emini34

Post by emini34 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:27 am

depsnitz wrote:Thanks guys. Really appreciate your responses. I will follow the above steps on the night of 16th August to try and get a date for 27th Sep.

Just one question: Is the 28 days counted from the first time you enter the country or first issue date of HSMP. In my case:
HSMP visa issued on 19-OCT-2007
First time entered into UK on: 25-OCT-2007

Thanks once again.

Depsnitz

FAQs will be useful for you. Check Q3, Q4 and Q5 for answer to your questions.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=79378

the link below might also be useful for you to read
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... e1d6a75771

eureka_ilr

Post by eureka_ilr » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:35 pm

First of all my apologies to depsnitz as I didn't see your question addressed to me. Luckily they have been answered by senior members so that's ok. I will be more careful about checking replies to old posts.

Secondly, the news is that I have managed to get an appointmetn on 11th Sep, exactly 28 days before the 5th anniversary of my entry.

So far so good , fingers crosed for the big day.

Regards
Eureka

Cazz10

Post by Cazz10 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:18 pm

I booked an appointment at 9:10am in the morning for 6 weeks in advance. There were about 5 slots available at Croydon, the office I wanted.

Rajb75
Newly Registered

Getting appointments

Post by Rajb75 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 pm

First of all I'm new to this forum and thanks everyone for the invaluable advice.

Like many before I've been trying to get an appointment online but following advice regarding 42day rule etc.. I had put on hold applying till I came within the 42 day period to apply. My first Tier1 visa was issued on 5th Oct 2007. On this basis 42 days back would be 24th August onwards.

Couple of questions;

1.How does the UKBA know when I'm due to be eligible as when registering at no point does it ask any personal details (full name, address, visa dates, Home office ref no etc..)? I choose to fill in SET(O) documents as hard copy and not online.

2. My understanding is that the dependants do no longer need to fill in a separate form if applying along with main applicant. Is that correct (sorry this being off topic)

Thanks in advance

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 pm

I managed to get an appointment this morning at 9am for 8th October.

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd ... &ad=28&aw=

inshallah everything will be good