ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

two dependants on booking but one on the application form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mazmaz
Newly Registered

two dependants on booking but one on the application form

Post by mazmaz » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi,

I have made a booking to apply for IRL for myself, my wife and my son. After I read the useful discussions in this forum with regards to the child born in the UK, I decided to leave my son out of the IRL application. Now, my question is that will the PEO (Croydon) accept my appointment as the number of dependants on the application form does not match that on the appointment confirmation?

Thanks,

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi

You need to ring UKBA providing your booking ref no and you need to update them regarding your change of situation regarding your dependant application.

Hope this will answer your question.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

mazmaz
Newly Registered

Post by mazmaz » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 am

Hi Smam,

Thanks for your reply! I have contacted UKBA, but the agent told me that they cannot access my booking. She suggested changing the details online but I informed her that this facility is not provided. Now, I am afraid that I have to cancel my appointment, which is on 21-Aug, and book another one, which may be available from mid-September onward.

Alternatively, I can attend the appointment and explain the situation to them. Will they consider that my appointment is invalid just because one dependant has been removed from the application?

Smam

Post by Smam » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 am

Hi

Mate if I was you I'll never ever cancel this appointment in any case scenario cause I know that getting another appointment is quite a daunting and stress full process.

I'll just go on the same day of the appointment and just tell them that you were not aware of the fact that you dont really need to book any appointment as a dependant for your UK born child and just show them the birth certificate of your Child that's all it is and also mention them in a polite but a bit in a sarcastic way that UKBA system is so efficient that it doesn't really allow me to change the details of my appointment and I can't really afford to cancel this appointment which I got after months and months of Prayers,dedication and extreme hard work to get a hold of an appointment so I am here now at the PEO there we go that's all just stay confident and they'll definitely deal with your case.

Trust me mate UKBA doesn't really rule this country and its just one of the UK government department and I think you're not breaking any law so you shouldn't be getting worried about any thing at all what so ever trust me they can't arrest you if you arrive on the day of your appointment at the PEO with out including your son neither they'll prosecute you for that so just stay confident.

Hopefully this will answer your question.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.