ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on UKBA website page

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aravindb4u

Query on UKBA website page

Post by aravindb4u » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi all,

I will be applying for Tier 1 General extension with one dependant. And I am planning to show MY bank statements for the fund maintenance for BOTH myself and dependant.

I am pretty confident this is correct.

But today just accidentally looking into UKBA's website about supporting documents for PBS dependants.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ependants/

It mentions as below,

"The evidence provided can relate specifically to the dependant or it can also include evidence for the main applicant which has not been used as evidence of funds on the main applicant's own application or that of other dependants."

The above statement is so confusing, especially the words "WHICH HAS NOT BEEN USED AS EVIDENCE OF FUNDS ON THE MAIN APPLICANT'S OWN APPLICATION"

Any of you guys understand? please reply

aravindb4u

Post by aravindb4u » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Are single set of statements sufficient, if applying at the same time from one account?

layman

Post by layman » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:12 pm

As long as the single set of statements have sufficient funds for the required period to cover all the applicants applying at the same time, you will be fine.