ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1(General) Success at Croydon PEO – 02/08/2012

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

satzhsmp
Newly Registered

Tier-1(General) Success at Croydon PEO – 02/08/2012

Post by satzhsmp » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 am

I would like to share my good experience with Croydon PEO office on 02/08/2012.

I had an appointment for Tier-1(General) visa extension on 02/08/2012 with 1dependant. I have my limited company. So following documents were requested by CW by checking his checklist of items he had with him.

1) Main Applicant & Dependant application forms along with passports & photos.
2) Accountant Letter confirming the earnings. (Note:- I gave the letter along with accountant business card. But CW was pissed off by seeing the business card. So please make sure do not give business cards to CW since they don’t like it)
3) Accountant Certificate confirming he/she is an ACCA/FCCA
4) Company Incorporation Certificate
5) Payslips for the earnings period claimed
6) Dividend Vouchers for the earning period claimed
7) Personal bank statements
8) Business bank statements
9) Invoices raised for the earning period
10) PAYE tax paid confirmation for the earning period. (I had screenshots of the PAYE payments made to HMRC. He was happy with this. Also, he asked me to highlight the PAYE payments made in my business bank statements)

Also, provided him main covering letter & payment letter detailing him of the payments made with date on personal bank statements.

I did provide photo copies of all the above documents except application forms, passport & photos.

He was happy with the above docs & asked me to come back after 2hours for decision.

Timeline:- My appointment was at 10 AM reached Croydon office at 9:30 got approval letter for another 2years extension @ 2:30 PM. The whole process of making payments, getting biometric & decision took me about 5hours. Overall I can say my experience was good in Croydon PEO.

Many thanks for all the support provided through this forum. If any questions please let me know.

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi ,

Congrats !! for you VISA, mine is on 6th Aug , i have all the documents ready , after seeing your post i found that i dont have two things mentioned as per your checklist :

a) Letter from accountant that he is a ACCA certified , though the letter head which he has given to me with all the details on it state that he is a registered ACCA member and his signature states ( FCMA, CTA and AAPA) god know what that stands for, i hope this is fine.

b) PAYE screenshots, though my business bank statements show the amount and transaction.

could you please confirm me if the date on dividend voucher is same as that of bank transaction date of your dividend?

also request you to share your dividend voucher format , removing the data , it will be helpful if u can mail me at my gmail id srpdata at gmaildotcom

satzhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by satzhsmp » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi srpdata,

(1) WIth regard to accountant letter, it would be better if you can get a PDF copy for your accountant certificate...if not make sure your accountant letter for earning has membership number on it...this is very important!!!!

(2) PAYE, print any email confirmations from HMRC with regard to your payments made & also highlight them on your busness bank statement...

(3) Yes, dividend voucher paid date should match with transaction date on your banks tatement...(Since dividend vouchers are created by us we can set pay date on dividend voucher same as bank date)...

I will forward a copy of my dividend voucher to your personal id by end of today...hope that helps...

All the best for your VISA...

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Thanks for the quick reply

contactrizwan79
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-1(General) Success at Croydon PEO – 02/08/2012

Post by contactrizwan79 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi satzhsmp,

Is the caseworker asked you to submit Business Bank statement, I am worried about it because i dont have it all.

Noramally CW ask payslip, Dividend voucher, Personal Bank statement and Accountant letter.

It was long list which he asked to you.

Thanks

botalian

Post by botalian » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi satzhsmp,

Congrulation ... Can please tell me have you claimed gross or net dividend ?

and if possible can you please send me your Dividend voucher template .

My email id is tiwana82@gmail.com

Regards

kamalmin
Newly Registered

Post by kamalmin » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Hi,

Congrats for your extension , I am also going to extend my visa on the same way , please can you send the dividend template to my mail id : kamalmin@gmail.com also I need to book appointment on 5th november 2012 , I tried from the ukba website all time the slot is not available could you please advice me on that how to book an appointment on ukba website.

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:13 am

Hi , I also have the same question if I need to calculate net dividend or gross dividend?, could yoU please reply to this

satzhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by satzhsmp » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:02 pm

[b]contactrizwan79[/b]
For self employed candidates they expect more docs....the list i provided above was asked by CW...CW did ask me to provide business bank statement for the period of earnings...since they want to match up the money went out from business account against the incoming money to personal account...I would say pls take business bank statement if you are going for appointment...this is my suggesstion it is a mandatory requirement though they haven’t specified anywhere in the doc....
[b]Botalian, srpdata[/b]
CW’s only consider net dividend pay + gross salary for the earnings....I claimed for net dividend & gross salary...
[b]Kamalmin[/b]
Slots will be released every week day at 00:00...be quick while booking, try to use browser(mozilla) which auto populates the data...so the u can get the appointment quickly
Dividend Templates sent to pm

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi Satzhsmp,

Thanks for the dividend template which you had sent to me. One last question could you please tell me what all the photocopies (xerox) of the documents you took along with you and how many ?

Regards
Srpdata

satzhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by satzhsmp » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:54 pm

1 set photcopy(xerox) of all the below documents
1) Accountant Letter confirming the earnings.
2) Accountant Certificate confirming he/she is an ACCA/FCCA
3) Company Incorporation Certificate
4) Payslips for the earnings period claimed
5) Dividend Vouchers for the earning period claimed
6) Personal bank statements
7) Business bank statements
8) Invoices raised for the earning period
9) PAYE tax paid confirmation for the earning period

redbull.lion
Newly Registered

Post by redbull.lion » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:58 am

Hi satzhsmp

I am going to apply for my extension sooner. I also need a template for dividend vouchers. Could you plz forward one to me @ redbull.lion@ymail.com

Thanks

Shahidone
Newly Registered

Post by Shahidone » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:18 pm

satzhsmp wrote:1 set photcopy(xerox) of all the below documents
1) Accountant Letter confirming the earnings.
2) Accountant Certificate confirming he/she is an ACCA/FCCA
3) Company Incorporation Certificate
4) Payslips for the earnings period claimed
5) Dividend Vouchers for the earning period claimed
6) Personal bank statements
7) Business bank statements
8) Invoices raised for the earning period
9) PAYE tax paid confirmation for the earning period
Hi,

I do not have 12 months bank statements, Is it mandatory to submit 12 months bank statements even you have enough proof of income which suffices the income parameter.Please advise.

Thanks Shahid

girly_77lk
Newly Registered

Post by girly_77lk » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Hi!

Thank you for sharing you experience with us. It is really useful.

I know you said you took the invoives with you. Is that a requirement? Did the CW checked the invoices?

peshawari
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-1(General) Success at Croydon PEO – 02/08/2012

Post by peshawari » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:42 am

Please tell us
1...photcopy(xerox) of All documents are necessary..?

2... Who was dealing your case? Indian / White British / Black British
I am asking .... He/She will not have to pissed off to see ur accountant business card ....

Please Answer both... In detail ... Thanks...

satzhsmp wrote:I would like to share my good experience with Croydon PEO office on 02/08/2012.

I had an appointment for Tier-1(General) visa extension on 02/08/2012 with 1dependant. I have my limited company. So following documents were requested by CW by checking his checklist of items he had with him.

1) Main Applicant & Dependant application forms along with passports & photos.
2) Accountant Letter confirming the earnings. (Note:- I gave the letter along with accountant business card. But CW was pissed off by seeing the business card. So please make sure do not give business cards to CW since they don’t like it)
3) Accountant Certificate confirming he/she is an ACCA/FCCA
4) Company Incorporation Certificate
5) Payslips for the earnings period claimed
6) Dividend Vouchers for the earning period claimed
7) Personal bank statements
8) Business bank statements
9) Invoices raised for the earning period
10) PAYE tax paid confirmation for the earning period. (I had screenshots of the PAYE payments made to HMRC. He was happy with this. Also, he asked me to highlight the PAYE payments made in my business bank statements)

Also, provided him main covering letter & payment letter detailing him of the payments made with date on personal bank statements.

I did provide photo copies of all the above documents except application forms, passport & photos.

He was happy with the above docs & asked me to come back after 2hours for decision.

Timeline:- My appointment was at 10 AM reached Croydon office at 9:30 got approval letter for another 2years extension @ 2:30 PM. The whole process of making payments, getting biometric & decision took me about 5hours. Overall I can say my experience was good in Croydon PEO.

Many thanks for all the support provided through this forum. If any questions please let me know.

satzhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by satzhsmp » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 pm

girly_77lk, Atlease 2 source of document is fine...but caseworker did ask me to provide invoices raised for the previous earnings....Since i had it with me i submitted them...not sure what would be consequences if I haven't had submitted it...Its better to carry them if u have it...

Yes case worker did check my business bank statment for the payments in matching with the invoices raised....

peshawari, If you have photocopies of the document it will be easy for caseworker & ur approval process will be quicker or else he needs to photocopy it...I would say its better to photocopy them....

My case was handled by an Asian....He had checklist of items for self employed...I am sure others too will have the same list...if someone is lucky they might ask only 2source of documents...but its better to be prepared for worst..Thats my thought...not sure how others think....

Shahidone, its not mandatory to submit 12months bank statement..if you have ur previous earning proof let say for 6months then u can submit 6months bank statement...It should not be any problem for caseworker to approve it....They just check if u have proofs for earmings claimed....

rainbow123
Newly Registered

Post by rainbow123 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Hi satzhsmp,

Congrats.

My queries :)

1) Is this your first extension ?
2) Did the CW ask anything on NI ?

3) Is your first application date different from entry clearance validity date ?
If yes, were u asked the proof for first application date ?
4) Did u mention HO reference number for you entry clearance in the application ?

Thanks.

girly_77lk
Newly Registered

Post by girly_77lk » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Hi!

Where did you get the Accountant Certificate confirming he/she is an ACCA/FCCA?
Did you get it from your accountant or did you download it from the internet?

Thanx.