ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO on the same date of expiry visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

simtiaz
Newly Registered

PEO on the same date of expiry visa

Post by simtiaz » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 am

Hi, I am currently at Tier 1 General visa which is about to expire on 13 September, 2012. I have got PEO appointment on same date that is 13 September for 9.00am.( liverpool)Cant find any earlier date not even for reschedule.
I am a bit worried as I am planning to send application of my dependant by post on the same day once I will get the decision. Any idea is it too risky?
will I be able to get decision in two hours as they claim? and would there be enough time to send the application forms of my dependant before 5.00 pm?
look forward to hearing you.

layman

Post by layman » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Apptmt on the same day should not be a problem as long as you have all the required documentation. Result might be delayed due to whatever reasons(IT issues, verification, etc) so keep the dependants application ready and post it before 5 PM irrespective of your application result.

If you get the result immediately and have time, you can update the reference number in the dependant form. In any case mention your application details in the dependant application cover letter.

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: PEO on the same date of expiry visa

Post by longshift » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 pm

simtiaz wrote:Hi, I am currently at Tier 1 General visa which is about to expire on 13 September, 2012. I have got PEO appointment on same date that is 13 September for 9.00am.( liverpool)Cant find any earlier date not even for reschedule.
I am a bit worried as I am planning to send application of my dependant by post on the same day once I will get the decision. Any idea is it too risky?
will I be able to get decision in two hours as they claim? and would there be enough time to send the application forms of my dependant before 5.00 pm?
Keep on checking for cancellations. People cancel/reschedule every now and then. Stay logged in and you will find an earlier appointment. This way it would be bit less stressful. Making a postal application for your dependant's on the last day is never advisable.

kamalmin
Newly Registered

Post by kamalmin » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:06 am

Hi All,

I try to book an appointment on 5th November ,I tired online but its not available , please help how to book appointment

flytouknida

Re: PEO on the same date of expiry visa

Post by flytouknida » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 pm

simtiaz wrote:Hi, I am currently at Tier 1 General visa which is about to expire on 13 September, 2012. I have got PEO appointment on same date that is 13 September for 9.00am.( liverpool)Cant find any earlier date not even for reschedule.

Sorry I didn't understand one thing. Why are you applying your dependants on post?. Why can't you apply along with your application?

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 am

hi,

I would suggest you to include all the dep. application with your application at peo. dont rely on Post, as you never know what is going to happen on that.

but if you include all the applications together and your decision get delayed at least home office will have all the applications and you don't need to worry.

I know its costly, but its worth spending money.