ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg Accomodation Proof for Tier-1 Dependent!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gd_Shepherd

Reg Accomodation Proof for Tier-1 Dependent!

Post by gd_Shepherd » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Dear All,

I am trying to apply dependent visa for my wife. I have read through the sticky and understood that tenancy agreement is not mandatory document. The link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... a/#header6

seems to suggest accommodation proof is required. I request senior members to throw light on this

Regards
Shepherd

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Reg Accomodation Proof for Tier-1 Dependent!

Post by longshift » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 am

gd_Shepherd wrote:Dear All,

I am trying to apply dependent visa for my wife. I have read through the sticky and understood that tenancy agreement is not mandatory document. The link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... a/#header6

seems to suggest accommodation proof is required. I request senior members to throw light on this

Regards
Shepherd
This is a general guidance for all EC applicants. You don't need to show this for Tier 1 dependant.

Just follow the guidance for Tier 1 dependant. All you will need to show is a proof of your marriage, ie marriage certificate and proof of subsisting relationship which could be chats, emails, phone bills etc.

And ofcourse the most important bit is Maintenance Fund. Make sure you have enough maintenance fund to show.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 am

hi,

I would strongly suggest you to include the Tenancy agreement. I know there is no law to include, but you never know if they ask later after the submission of application.

to get TA is not a difficult task ask your Land lord to give you one.

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks longshift and askhan for the replies.