ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query in UK Study experience-Home office student grantletter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

orugantirk
Newly Registered

Query in UK Study experience-Home office student grantletter

Post by orugantirk » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:55 pm

Hello,
Is anyone claiming points under Uk experice study. Please let me know how to get the "HOMEOFFICE STUDENT GRANT LETTER". and whom to contact

I studied Msc in UK from 2001 to 2003, Now I am in Working in India.

Thanks
ravi

disdil4u

Post by disdil4u » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:31 pm

Hello Ravi

I have posted my application today from UK as I have done my M.Sc. from February 2004 to November 2006.

I have attached Home Office Letter which I received from HO during Visa Extension.

U can also attached your Student Visa Copy when submiting your HSMP File as per my information.

Cheers.

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:14 pm

"U can also attached your Student Visa Copy when submiting your HSMP File"

That's right, if you got EC as a student you probably won't have such a letter, so state this and submit a notarised copy of your passport (details page and visa giving permission to study page).
________
CAODAISM FORUMS
Last edited by WoodieG on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

orugantirk
Newly Registered

Post by orugantirk » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:44 am

Thanks very much for the response,
RAVI

HSMP5thDec

Post by HSMP5thDec » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:54 am

exactly. I've done the same thing and got approved.
WoodieG wrote:"U can also attached your Student Visa Copy when submiting your HSMP File"

That's right, if you got EC as a student you probably won't have such a letter, so state this and submit a notarised copy of your passport (details page and visa giving permission to study page).

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:27 pm

WoodieG wrote:"U can also attached your Student Visa Copy when submiting your HSMP File"

Can you tell me from where I can get my passport copy notarized from. I am from Pakistan and wanted to know what is acceptable to the case workers