ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can anyone help me with a quiestion of SET M FORM?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

janeth
Newly Registered

can anyone help me with a quiestion of SET M FORM?

Post by janeth » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:49 pm

hello im completing the form set m from the new version 2012 and there is a confuse question for me, in the section 2B YOUR RELASHIONSHIP TO YOUR PARTNER in the question marriage and civil partnership the question 2.15 WERE YOU MARRIED OR IN A CIVIL PARTNERSHIP WHEN YOU WERE LAST GRANTED LEAVE IN THIS CAPACITY? ANSWER YES OR NO im no t sure what i should answer

i got married in mexico before to get the spouse visa and live in uk my husband is british, can anyone help me?

sherjan

Post by sherjan » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:22 am

Your Answer would be: Yes

Married or civil partnership consider same because people also come in this country on Fiancé visa. so your Answer would be just Yes!

Hope it will help.

Sherjan