ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) APPLICATION RETURNED DUE TO PAYMENT PROBLEM

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:21 am

Good Morning Guru,

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for disturbing you once again.

I don't quite understand what you mean by the short fall from on basis of her income from student and employment?? However this is my calculation so i want to check with you if this figure is correct.

Rent in a year = 550 x 12 = 6,600
Student funding in year = 6,426
Income from employment = 300 x 12 = 3,600

Student funding + Employment income = 6426 + 3600= £ 10,026

Student funding/Employment income - Rent yearly = 10,025 - 6,660 = £3,366 which is the amount left after deducting household income.

Dividing 3,366 by 12 = 280.50 which enough.

Please check if i got this calcualtion correctly. Thank you so much for your help.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:29 am

£280.50 per month after rent has been paid is not enough for a couple to live on. You need at least £482.95 as per my post below. (this is the amount a couple on income support would receive per month). So this is your shortfall £482.95 - 280.50 = £202.45 per month

Greenie wrote:
See adequate maintenance

Assuming neither of you have children to support, you need to show that after rent has been deducted from your household income, you have at least £111.45 per week/£482.95 per calendar month

Assuming the 1174 + 968 is a yearly figure her monthly income including from employment is £478.50 once you deduct rent from this, this leaves a figure of -71.50 per month. If these figures are correct then your sponsor would need to be giving you £482.95 + £71.50 per month in order to meet the maintenance requirements.

Are the student loan/grant figures yearly or monthly? (they seem to low to be yearly, and too high to be monthly).

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:49 am

Thank you for reply. I'm so happy i could sort this out but i can conclude that the third party sponsor will be giving us £350 to be on the safer side. I will be requesting them to give us their bank statement and also their payslips as a prove for this. Should i still submit the recent bank statement and the old bank statement. One last question is regarding the Student loan/ Finance. Is the bank statement is good enough to prove for this or is there anything else to prove that.

Thank You Guru

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:54 am

They will need to write a letter saying they can give you this amount. As much evidence of their ability to pay this should be provided (old and most recent stmt as well as payslips etc).

I would suggest she provides a copy of her student finance breakdown which says how much she gets per year.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Thank you Guru....Something just came now......The spouse printed out the form to prove for the student finance however she forgot to change the address on it. The address on the form was her parent address befoe we got married. Does this matter please?

Thank You

Have a great weekend and Thank you for all your clarification.

Really grateful

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:51 pm

it shouldn't matter as long as she has other things in her name at your current address.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 am

Dear Greenie,

It's been a long time since i posted something to you however just to let you that i have submitted my application and received my acknowledgement letter but nothing since them. I wanted to ask you this question, My Landlord has increased my rent fee but i have decided to move out of the house to find another house which is cheaper however i have used my previous landlord address in pursuance for my application with the UKBA. Do i need to informed them after i found a new house or i should do redirection of my mail to my new house when i moved? or what do you think i should in this instance because it's quite hard for me since i have been living the house for 2 years now and to stop the application in the middle is very hard after the UKBA has about thousands of application to deal with and shortage of staff.

Thank you

Have a great day

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 am

Please can anyone help me with my question please.

Thank You guys

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:39 am

TODMATT wrote:Dear Greenie,

It's been a long time since i posted something to you however just to let you that i have submitted my application and received my acknowledgement letter but nothing since them. I wanted to ask you this question, My Landlord has increased my rent fee but i have decided to move out of the house to find another house which is cheaper however i have used my previous landlord address in pursuance for my application with the UKBA. Do i need to informed them after i found a new house or i should do redirection of my mail to my new house when i moved? or what do you think i should in this instance because it's quite hard for me since i have been living the house for 2 years now and to stop the application in the middle is very hard after the UKBA has about thousands of application to deal with and shortage of staff.

Thank you

Have a great day
When did you submit your application?
There is no need to stop the application due to changing address.

Write to them to inform them of your new address but also redirect your mail in case they don't put your new address on the system for a while.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Thank you for your reply. I submitted in the 21st of June and I received Acknowledgement in the end of June but up till now i have not received biometric letter. I will do as you say as soon as possible i moved to my new house and redirect my mail as you said. Will they need document regarding my new house cause am moving to new share room
Last edited by TODMATT on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:46 am

can you please help me answer the question. Thank You

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:48 am

Hi Greenie

Thank you for all your advice and i pray to Allah to guide and protect you but there's nothing i can give you but i will always make dua for you. Just to let you know i receive my approval letter today.

Thank you very much