ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 pm

ryan2020 wrote:what was your case ? which PEO you applied ? what docs they ask you ? in post or on PEO they ask ??
My case is , premium appointment Croydon PEO and the problem is , i used to draw the dividend and salary in single component. the same i submitted for extension in Oct 2011 . they approved my extension. this time case worker didn't understand the drawings and didn't asked me any information regarding this. she simply asked me further evidence letter from my accountant . the same i have sent it by post (as they asked me in the letter). it reached home office on 25th June.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:what was your case ? which PEO you applied ? what docs they ask you ? in post or on PEO they ask ??
My case is , premium appointment Croydon PEO and the problem is , i used to draw the dividend and salary in single component. the same i submitted for extension in Oct 2011 . they approved my extension. this time case worker didn't understand the drawings and didn't asked me any information regarding this. she simply asked me further evidence letter from my accountant . the same i have sent it by post (as they asked me in the letter). it reached home office on 25th June.
i seee.. you know your CW name.. FAX croydon office with her Attension and ask have she received or not and require any additional documents ?

she got what she wanted then why she is not deciding the case i can understand your frustration.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:43 pm

ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
i seee.. you know your CW name.. FAX croydon office with her Attension and ask have she received or not and require any additional documents ?

she got what she wanted then why she is not deciding the case i can understand your frustration.
sent numerous letters to UK BA croydon , no response. sent another request letter to CW directly same old no response. another bad luck is My MP is also use less.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:45 pm

ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:

If she received the required documents and reviewed my application , she could have taken decision. But that has not happened. that is why i am getting doubt that they have my application and passport or not.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:02 pm

well they should have what you mean by that. u mean they have sent to Liverpool :)

i think they are not entertaining you case at the moment. same as me i believe but people apply in beginning,mid,end of july they got it.

then why not we .

I don't know whats going on in UKBA offices

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:10 pm

ryan2020 wrote:well they should have what you mean by that. u mean they have sent to Liverpool :)

i think they are not entertaining you case at the moment. same as me i believe but people apply in beginning,mid,end of july they got it.

then why not we .

What is your case ?

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:well they should have what you mean by that. u mean they have sent to Liverpool :)

then why not we .

What is your case ?
My one is Tier 1 - Employed and Ltd Company. They didn't understand the TAX . on self employment and i work as contractor so he was confused why i have different payment every month. then he say he will come back to you and clearly said ' DON'T know how much time it takes'. i ask them if you need nay more docs let me know he said don't worry we will ask . till now they didn't ask any thing from any one.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:20 pm

then why not we .

May be , ppl who applied on 20th and 21st in croydon unlucky :(

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 pm

i recommend you talk to your MP again. write emotional email wont cost you penny to push him to do for you.

rest FAX it with the CW name etc. you will get some response.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 pm

ryan2020 wrote:i recommend you talk to your MP again. write emotional email wont cost you penny to push him to do for you.

I wrote sentimental letter to My MP , But no use . our constitutional MP is use less. The response it self shows how much serious they are taking constitutional issues. By luck she became MP but she is not having that much qualities.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:i recommend you talk to your MP again. write emotional email wont cost you penny to push him to do for you.

I wrote sentimental letter to My MP , But no use . our constitutional MP is use less. The response it self shows how much serious they are taking constitutional issues. By luck she became MP but she is not having that much qualities.
i feel sorry for you then. yesterday i heard from some one that solicitor can find out from HO about the case.i don't know how far its true...

all you can do is WAIT and WAIT.

at least fax them and tell them you have sent what asked and you looking forward for decision.

you should do this at least

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:49 pm

ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:

i feel sorry for you then. yesterday i heard from some one that solicitor can find out from HO about the case.i don't know how far its true...

all you can do is WAIT and WAIT.

at least fax them and tell them you have sent what asked and you looking forward for decision.

you should do this at least

i tried that also , i mean finding the status through solicitor . no use.

all roads are close for me

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 pm

how ? can you explain. solicitor can find status for your application ?
is that true then how ? plz tell me

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

ryan2020 wrote:how ? can you explain. solicitor can find status for your application ?
is that true then how ? plz tell me
No body can find the status . They will say that they can find the status but when i check with one of known solicitor . he said that simply the solicitors will take money and will give false information like your case is in consideration .

That information any body can tell . even if you ask me about your case i will give you updated status with out money. "Your case is in consideration it will some time for further enquiry " (Common Word)

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 pm

I am not a professional in this but can it appears based on other people's experiences.comments that UKBA respond better to solicitors than individual or even MPs.

chweetgurl

Post by chweetgurl » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:39 pm

After further enquiries on 7th march in peo croydon, complaint emails to UKBA, then MP wrote (3 times ) to UKBA, Solicitor filed complaint letter after which letter for interview in Liverpool on 31st july came through.. even though my husband was on mend from brain haemorrhage we had to travel avoid refusal on this grounds. Got my ILR Spouse visa finally!!
Thank you all for support and advise i wish good luck for others here.... never giveup!

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Congrats chweetgurl, so happy for you. It is finally over !!!!!!

Bash

macool
Newly Registered

ILR approval within a week

Post by macool » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 am

Dear All,
I applied for ILR in person on 26th July'12 at Croydon office. I submitted the below documents:
- last 5 years P60.
- 12 months pay slips
- 12 months bank statement of my personal account (where salary was credited)
- 12 months company bank statement
- letter from accountant confirming my earning
- 12 months profit and loss statements
- Dividend vouchers for last 12 months
- life in the UK pass certificate
- 5 co-habitant proof

I was asked to provide another letter from my accountant for NI contribution proof as my NIC was 0 for each month.

Document sent to home office on 28th July'12 by first class, received by them on 30th July'12.
I have sent email to home office asking for status on 1st July'12.
Received a call from home office on 2nd July'12 confirming approval of ILR.
Original documents received on 6th Aug'12.

Awaiting Biometric cards. Hope to have them this week.

Best wishes!!!

coolbawa
Newly Registered

Post by coolbawa » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:10 pm

chweetgurl wrote:After further enquiries on 7th march in peo croydon, complaint emails to UKBA, then MP wrote (3 times ) to UKBA, Solicitor filed complaint letter after which letter for interview in Liverpool on 31st july came through.. even though my husband was on mend from brain haemorrhage we had to travel avoid refusal on this grounds. Got my ILR Spouse visa finally!!
Thank you all for support and advise i wish good luck for others here.... never giveup!
Hi Chweetgurl, First of congratulations! Would you mind sharing your interview experience here like what was UKBA's concern to conduct an interview? What did they asked etc. I applied on March 14th and handed over this trypical letter and still waiting. In my case I had one over 90 days break which is now covered within my wait. I was away from 12th April 2007 to 19th Aug 2007 and if case worker decides to reset the 5 year clock then also I should be fine considering 28 days grace period to apply ILR.
Kindly share your interview reasons and experience.
Thanks

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Heartly congratulations macool, looks like UKBA is getting more efficient with recent applications now. Your case scenerio would normally have taken between a month and 3 (based on other people's experience) to approve if it were some months back. I just hope the same will apply to people like us that are still waiting (three and a half months and counting!!!!)

Bash

Krishnalvr

Re: ILR approval within a week

Post by Krishnalvr » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:14 pm

macool wrote:Dear All,
I applied for ILR in person on 26th July'12 at Croydon office. I submitted the below documents:
- last 5 years P60.
- 12 months pay slips
- 12 months bank statement of my personal account (where salary was credited)
- 12 months company bank statement
- letter from accountant confirming my earning
- 12 months profit and loss statements
- Dividend vouchers for last 12 months
- life in the UK pass certificate
- 5 co-habitant proof

I was asked to provide another letter from my accountant for NI contribution proof as my NIC was 0 for each month.

Document sent to home office on 28th July'12 by first class, received by them on 30th July'12.
I have sent email to home office asking for status on 1st July'12.
Received a call from home office on 2nd July'12 confirming approval of ILR.
Original documents received on 6th Aug'12.

Awaiting Biometric cards. Hope to have them this week.

Best wishes!!!
@macool : for which email address you have sent a mail please?

Regards
Krishna

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:15 pm

coolbawa, looks like we have some things in common even though I was away for less than 90 days. I came firstly in June for three weeks, then left UK for about 67 days before coming back finally. Can this be why they are holding back my application? Any suggestions please !!!!

Bash

coolbawa
Newly Registered

Post by coolbawa » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Bash1oo wrote:coolbawa, looks like we have some things in common even though I was away for less than 90 days. I came firstly in June for three weeks, then left UK for about 67 days before coming back finally. Can this be why they are holding back my application? Any suggestions please !!!!

Bash
Bashl100, 67 days is not fall in criteria which takes you accross the limit specified by UKBA. I dont think this is valid reason in your case. How many total out of UK days in last 5 years? I had less than 180 for personal reason but more with business tripps. Anyway I cant understand their way of concluding the case so gave up now making an assumptions? Hate to wait now but no other option:((

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:25 pm

coolbawa, I had a total of 107 days outside the UK with the maximum being the already mentioned 67 days. I was a bit worried because at times some case workers may not know how to handle some scenerio and may have to refer it to a senior case worker..........Just hoping for the best and on time because the long wait is killing.

Bash

bish2roy
Newly Registered

ilr further checks

Post by bish2roy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:58 pm

hi everybody, i went to liverpool peo today for my ilr application today. I am on tier1 visa. Arrived on 26 oct 2007 on hsmp visa. I am working for somebody and self employed as well. I gave them all of my payslip from my job, all bank statement, accountant letter confirming my gross income from my employment and net income from my self employment, business accounts prepared by my accountant, tax return for last year, ni contribution bill, all invoices. My cw looked confused. She asked me that she cant see the net income from my self employment going to my bank account. I tried to explain her that i receive gross income in my account and my actt calculates my net income after deducting all expenses. The cw is still confused. Then she said she has to pass my file for further check. She print out a letter which tells me the same thing. Is this normal? Why ukba dont train their staff properly? Any idea abt this 'further enquiry' ? Thx