ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help need to find out absence dates

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Loveleen03
Newly Registered

Help need to find out absence dates

Post by Loveleen03 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi All,

The passport and biometric card of my husband has got stolen last week when he was away on a work trip. We are in a process of applying a new passport and a biometric card. He is due for his ILR next year and he travels often due to his work. Is there some way we can get his days away from the country from UK home office. He does remembers some dates but not very sure on them.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

tier1Reading

Post by tier1Reading » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:52 pm

I am not sure if SAR holds your out of country details:

Please check...
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:53 pm

SAR don't hold those details. I got mine, no info on it.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:53 pm

He can make a SAR request (URL below), which will give him, the immigration history the UKBA hold on him. This should contain all details of his entries into the UK, but will most probably not have any information on departures as UK Border Immigration Control do not stamp passports when leaving the UK.

While this will not give him everything required, it will be a starting point. Note that it generally takes 1-2 months to get the SAR result, after making the request, so you will need to allow time for this.

ramay

Post by ramay » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:01 pm

cs95tdg wrote:He can make a SAR request (URL below), which will give him, the immigration history the UKBA hold on him. This should contain all details of his entries into the UK, but will most probably not have any information on departures as UK Border Immigration Control do not stamp passports when leaving the UK.

While this will not give him everything required, it will be a starting point. Note that it generally takes 1-2 months to get the SAR result, after making the request, so you will need to allow time for this.
better to ask in SAR request to send only list of absences!!!!!
Someone did this and got info from e-border(with departure dates!!!).Otherwise your £10 will go for printing useless files from yours immigration history.

Loveleen03
Newly Registered

Post by Loveleen03 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Many thanks for all of your inputs..we will try these options immediately..In case I get any other information, I will post on the forum..