ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

baby status

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

has046
Newly Registered

baby status

Post by has046 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:32 pm

Hello All

My wife doesn’t want to live here any more. She want to go back home (our country) and take our baby with her. We met here and came from the same country. I came here as refugee. Me and my baby are holding UK travel documents. Both of us are not allow to go back our country. However, she will arrange a way to go back home. (eg entering my country from border rather than from airpot). So the baby can stay in my country. Is there any problem for my baby when he registers as a british in British Embassy in my country when I get ILR? I am not going back but I want to see him and bring him back when he get British Citizen. I need your help and advice.

Kindly Regards
H

ppron747
inactive

Post by ppron747 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:09 pm

That'll be fine, H - the moment you get ILR, your child will be entitled to registration as a British citizen, wherever she or she is living. The Embassy in your home country may be slightly surprised to receive the application (which must b submitted through them, and not direct to IND) so a little persistence might be necessary. But it should all work out in the end...
|| paul R.I.P, January, 2007
Want a 2nd opinion? One will be along shortly....

mielay2004
Newly Registered

Thank you

Post by mielay2004 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:51 am

Thank you for your advice.

H :lol: