ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR absence with lost passport, evidences as proof

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

frey80

ILR absence with lost passport, evidences as proof

Post by frey80 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:12 pm

About to apply IRL end of this month, got a previous passport lost outside of uk which covers the first 2 years of HSMP.

I had one job within the uncovered two years which covers most of the time apart from the first month and last 15 days.

what I have got now are:
  • reference letter from employer states that i haven't take any unpaid holiday and the job itself does not need overseas travel, together with every single holidays taken during my service with them.

All the pay slips for that two years

All bank statements for that two years

Police registration certificates

E-tickets for all the overseas travel apart from one which can't find anywhere
but i don't have any GP card etc as i never used GP during that time.

Also applied SAR but that s*** never come back

Total of the last five years, I have about 80 plus days for all absence and 50 days are unpaid (39 plus 10 days)

wondering if that are sufficients for IRL as i am going to PEO

t2ilr
Newly Registered

Post by t2ilr » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Lost passport will not be a problem. I had same situation but need not to worry. Make sure you have Police Report for lost of passport as I included for my self and got extension.

frey80

Post by frey80 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 am

t2ilr wrote:Lost passport will not be a problem. I had same situation but need not to worry. Make sure you have Police Report for lost of passport as I included for my self and got extension.
thanks for the reply, but i think extension won't take absence into account