ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application in October - Help needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paulmat555
Newly Registered

ILR Application in October - Help needed

Post by paulmat555 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Dear friends,
I have been on work permit and switched over to Tier one, My 5 years period in order to qualify for ILR will be OK by October and I am plannig to make the Application, I have 3 queries regarding my application
1 - My son was born in the UK in 2009 and will be 3.5 years in Oct 2012 when we are making ILR application, is he eligible to naturalisation or passport at this time
2 - Proof of economic activity for last 5 years - I have had regular pay coming into my bank account over the last 5 years, would my bank statement for 5 years be sufficient or does UKBA insist on P60's.
3 - 12 months income - You can show 12 months out of the last 15 months before you make the application.
- I complete 5 years in 22nd Nov 2012
- I can apply 28 days before i.e 25th Oct 2012
- Is the 15 months counted back from 25th Oct or 22nd Nov
- also if this is 25th Oct, the last 15 months starts on 26th August 2011 of can I take income starting from 1st Aug 2011 ?

Thanks in advance for looking into this, any advice or suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Paul :)