ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

resident labour market test

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tikejhya

resident labour market test

Post by tikejhya » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi experts, i would like to have some thoughts from you guys...

I wanted to know few things regarding resident labour market test (which i dont see in post and home office website),

I am waiting for Company License its not arrived yet, so i am wondering, if you can help me understand few things..

I wanted to know the process of labour test, what else is required apart from putting it into job center and e.g. monster.co.uk?

I am waiting for cos and it my result with my visa expiry so i am planing to go back home and apply with work permit. I have another query where my job is linux system administrator which is in NQF 4 so i wanted to apply as operations analysts (Server) which is NQF 6 and needs salary 27k which i would meet.

So what could be best way forward to move from here to make resident labour test?

Regards
Tike

tikejhya

any suggestion

Post by tikejhya » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 pm

any suggestion

BUMP

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:54 am

The RLMT, job description, SOC code, salary are all your sponsor's responsibility to determine and will have to be included in the CoS once they have their licence. Your application for a visa should match exactly what is in the CoS. The sponsor guidance giving a detailed description of what is required is here:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary