ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa expiry and travel limit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sezzoh
Newly Registered

Visa expiry and travel limit

Post by Sezzoh » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Hiya,

My permit expires in December 2012 & applying for extension in Nov. So before i submit my passport etc I want to visit family so going abroad and coming back 2nd week of September. Is there a limit to 'last entry prior to visa expiry' on permits?

I know it sounds silly but with some countries passports if your passport is expiring in 6 months you're not allowed to travel :\ So i wanted to check if there's something along that line for permits.

Thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Visa expiry and travel limit

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Sezzoh wrote:Is there a limit to 'last entry prior to visa expiry' on permits?
No. So long as you return before your Tier 1 visa expires, you will not have a problem in re-entering the UK on that visa.

Sezzoh
Newly Registered

Post by Sezzoh » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 am