ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About employer letter and salary certificate

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilrapp2012

About employer letter and salary certificate

Post by ilrapp2012 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Dear all,

I have to apply for ILR (HSMP + Tier1) route. I am going for PEO on last week of August. I just wanted to check one thing, I got letters from HR manager, who has actually provided me all letters like

1. Employer Reference letter
2. Salary Certificate (My 2 months payslips goes online, so I have just got this for safe side).

But he put August 2012 as current date instead of writing the whole date format say 16 Aug 2012. On my insist, He says, you can go and write what date is require when you go to HO. Now, he does not want to do the letters again and I do no want to go and ask unless it is a problem? Do you guys think this will create a problem?

Please if seniors can reply

Many thanks

ilrapp2012

Post by ilrapp2012 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:48 am

please if anyone can reply?

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 am

Hi

First of all I don't think so that you need any employer reference letter if you're applying for your ILR under Tier 1 G route. If I was you I'll never ever take any think for my ILR which is not a requirement by the UKBA that's all it is.

2nd thing is that try not to use any letters with Generalize dates on it. It just won't give a good impression on the CW that's all it is.

If you're getting your Payslips online you need to get the the payslips signed and stamped by your Employer to get it accepted by the UKBA other wise they'll simply reject those payslips read UKBA documents guidance will tell you this thing clearly.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

ilrapp2012

Post by ilrapp2012 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 am

Thanks Smam very much,
I just wanted to bag everything before I go.
How recent a date should be? I am going on 24th Aug, Can i have a letter dated today or tomorrow? It is within a month period.

Many thanks in advance

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 pm

letter should be dated within 1 months from date of your application...