ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help Regarding Having Custody Of My Child

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rmzain2024
Newly Registered

Need Help Regarding Having Custody Of My Child

Post by rmzain2024 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm

hi,

i want an advise here, i actually came here to uk a couple of months ago on spouse VISA, i got married to my cousin, but her family have a very harsh behavior with me, after 28 days they send me to police station blaming me that i have beaten my wife, which i didn't and then the very next day they took the case back, and i wasn't get charged for any offence, at the same day my wife took my passport and send it to immigration, when family elders try to settle down the dispute, my wife said that she will get back the passport from the immigration, than i came to work in Nottingham after that, and living and working here, now when i contact immigration for the passport since my wife didn't doing anything for it, i got it back from immigration with a notice that your wife have said that this relation has ended. And write us in 28 days if you have to say us anything.

While i am writing it, i would like to mention here that i have a son from her who is 1 year 6 months old, as i been here just for 3 months, she is not allowing me to meet my own son, can any one tell me what is my status here, as she is doing bad things and creating false objects to send me back, and keeping me away from my own son.

Please guide me where can i get help to meet my son and regarding this marriage ending problem, i haven't left her yet, but is not living with her at the moment, as she living with her parents?

Help me please?
MultiQuote

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Dear,

Very sorry to hear your story, In this forum we normally discuss Visa related matters.

I would suggest you to please speak to citizenship bureau or contact any registered family lawyers

you can search on Google "registered family dispute lawyers"

its up to you which one you choose, I cannot refer any one as I dont have any knowledge in this matter.

I hope your issue will resolve soon.

Thanks
Khan

[/url]

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:30 pm

I am sorry about what is happening to you. Further to Askhan's suggestion, you may also want to seek for the intervention of Social Services, and they may be able to help arrange some sort of agreement on visiting the children or custody.