ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Barclays Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RadikaSprite9
Newly Registered

Barclays Statements

Post by RadikaSprite9 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Hello Every body,

At first I would like to thanks all the members in this forum for their Kind support.

I am new to this forum & wonder if some one could answer my Query.

I am Applying for my extension during the month of Oct, As per the guidelines I have to show my 12 months Bank statements and last 3 months statements form Maint. fund. Apparently I have lost one of my recent bank statement .

I bank with Barcalys Bank Plc , I have ordered the duplicate statments , I have received them (transaction's, a/c no, sort code ,a/c name) on a plain A4 paper without logo along with a covering letter(on Barclay's Letterhead) stating that my request .

Got them signed & stamped at the branch .Would this be enough ?

Thanks you

Manka10

Re: Barclays Statements

Post by Manka10 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:12 pm

RadikaSprite9 wrote:Hello Every body,

At first I would like to thanks all the members in this forum for their Kind support.

I am new to this forum & wonder if some one could answer my Query.

I am Applying for my extension during the month of Oct, As per the guidelines I have to show my 12 months Bank statements and last 3 months statements form Maint. fund. Apparently I have lost one of my recent bank statement .

I bank with Barcalys Bank Plc , I have ordered the duplicate statments , I have received them (transaction's, a/c no, sort code ,a/c name) on a plain A4 paper without logo along with a covering letter(on Barclay's Letterhead) stating that my request .

Got them signed & stamped at the branch .Would this be enough ?

Thanks you
yes
Manka

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:10 am

Yes
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 am

I think you should be fine if you have that letter on Barclays official letter head. Still if you want to visit bank, go and get them stamped. You don't need signature.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:57 am

Yes I think If you could get a letter from bank that will be an additional document but even if you sign and stamp the statement you are ok.
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

RadikaSprite9
Newly Registered

Barclays Statements

Post by RadikaSprite9 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Hello

Thanks to all for your valuable responses .

I have got them A4 sheet statement(Transaction, A/C Name , A/C No and Sort Code) Stamped(Date Stamp) and Signed with Banker No. who has Signed .

And the Covering Letter on the Barclay's Letterhead states that "Thanks for your recent Request and Duplicate statements are not laid out same as Originals but rest all same" this letter is signed by the C.Care Representative with Reference No.

Thanks

RadikaSprite9
Newly Registered

Barclays Statements

Post by RadikaSprite9 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:10 am

Hi All

I have managed to Get the Statements Printed on the Barclay's bank Letterhead
It was a Double sided Print out.One side it Has (logo,Branch Address,Account Name,Sort Code & Account No) and on the other side of the page just has transaction only .But Stamped and signed on Both sides of the Page.....The statement print out was slightly overlapped on the Header Part(Bank Name & Logo) of the Letterhead bit worried on this Part.

So I have got Two version's of bank statements for one which I have missed

1. Statement on Bank Letter Head said above .

2.Copy Statement (Transactions on A4 Printout No LOGO,Just it has Account No /Sort Code/ A/C Name also with the Covering Letter on the Barclay's letterhead from the Customer Care stating my Duplicate statement request )

Does Both Statements are Fine ? Can I show both the statements during my Appointment with PEO
or only One.?

Kindly Suggest Me.

Thanks

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:18 am

adityaisukapalli wrote:I think you should be fine if you have that letter on Barclays official letter head. Still if you want to visit bank, go and get them stamped. You don't need signature.
This makes more sense.... I have spoke to Barclays on this, they said that Home Office very well know the standard of Barclay's Bank issuing duplicate statements to their users on request.

Not sure if they quoted to compromise me or if they really meant it. But that answer was satisfactory as most of the people who apply using Barclays statements wont have all the 12 months statement safe guarded for various reasons, had to order a copy from the bank and Home office guys see them as often as daily. So it shouldnt be a problem at all.

Stamping may be necessary. But not signing. As a matter of fact signing is too easy and anybody can forge it. I dont have to say what type of sign the guys in the bank counter do.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:21 am

RadikaSprite9 wrote:Hi All

I have managed to Get the Statements Printed on the Barclay's bank Letterhead
It was a Double sided Print out.One side it Has (logo,Branch Address,Account Name,Sort Code & Account No) and on the other side of the page just has transaction only .But Stamped and signed on Both sides of the Page.....The statement print out was slightly overlapped on the Header Part(Bank Name & Logo) of the Letterhead bit worried on this Part.

So I have got Two version's of bank statements for one which I have missed

1. Statement on Bank Letter Head said above .

2.Copy Statement (Transactions on A4 Printout No LOGO,Just it has Account No /Sort Code/ A/C Name also with the Covering Letter on the Barclay's letterhead from the Customer Care stating my Duplicate statement request )

Does Both Statements are Fine ? Can I show both the statements during my Appointment with PEO
or only One.?

Kindly Suggest Me.

Thanks

I think that should be fine.

For these reasons, i liked the way HDFC handled statement requests, They used to print statements on dot matrix printer using paper that are specifically designed only to print statements with hdfc water mark on the paper.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

RadikaSprite9
Newly Registered

Barclays Statements

Post by RadikaSprite9 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:22 am

Hi indianinworld

Thanks For you Reply

On My Copy Statement The Person who Stamped (Branch and Date Stamp) signed with Her Bank ID Number

Is it OK to submit Both ?

Thanks

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 pm

RadikaSprite9 wrote:Hi indianinworld

Thanks For you Reply

On My Copy Statement The Person who Stamped (Branch and Date Stamp) signed with Her Bank ID Number

Is it OK to submit Both ?

Thanks

if some body has signed it, submit that.

As long as you have not forged it, it should be fine.
Disclaimer :

RadikaSprite9
Newly Registered

Barclays Statements

Post by RadikaSprite9 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Thanks indianinworld

Will Submit Both