ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa financial calculation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jewellondon

spouse visa financial calculation

Post by jewellondon » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:47 am

Hi

My wife is a British. She earning 17,300 pounds per year over 1 and half years. I am student and earning 8,500 pound per year. Only working 20 hours per week and can show my pay slip,p60 and bank statements.can i apply (show both of us join income) to apply for spouse visa (FLR (M) )?

Thank you.

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:40 am

Yes you can show the combine income to meet the income thresholds of your VISA category, as long as you are able to keep the jobs running even after getting the VISA.

You will need to provide reference letters from both of your employers detailing annual income, time in job and title.

Hope this helps.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

jewellondon

thanks

Post by jewellondon » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Thanks Mr Harv for your advice

vinny

Re: switching system rules inside Uk

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:57 pm

jewellondon wrote:COULD ANYONE LET ME KNOW ABOUT NEW SWITCHING SYSTEM INSIDE UK APPLICANTS ?

THANKS
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:05 pm

Are you asking about FLR(M)? You have to satisfy the requirements of the category that you are switching into.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:36 pm

I think s(he) means the October changes that allow in Country switching for PBS dep/Work Permit deps etc.....

The OP as a student (providing valid) could switch to FLR(M) before and after October.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.