ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment for Tier 1

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolsen
Newly Registered

PEO appointment for Tier 1

Post by coolsen » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:35 am

Hi Guys,

Iam currently working in UK with Tier1 - General visa. I tried booking PEO appointment today, but unable to get any. may i know whether can i book on saturdays/sundays....or the appointment should be booked only during the weekdays?. May i know if anybody has faced a similar situation. Can i book PEO appointment through phone?. Even appointments through phone are restricted to 42 days?. Quick reply from anyone is really appreciated.

Thanks,
KVS

RRSB2012

Re: PEO appointment for Tier 1

Post by RRSB2012 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:48 pm

PEO does not work on Saturdays and Sundays and therefore you will not get appointment on these days. Some PEO doesnot work the whole week. So you need to see the timings of the PEO and book accordingly.

What i did was, i just searched for the appointment at different PEO, got an appointment in Belfast, and took it, though i live in London.

Appointments are hard to get, so i guess you will be better off taking where ever you get on whatever day.

Cheers

coolsen wrote:Hi Guys,

Iam currently working in UK with Tier1 - General visa. I tried booking PEO appointment today, but unable to get any. may i know whether can i book on saturdays/sundays....or the appointment should be booked only during the weekdays?. May i know if anybody has faced a similar situation. Can i book PEO appointment through phone?. Even appointments through phone are restricted to 42 days?. Quick reply from anyone is really appreciated.

Thanks,
KVS

simtiaz
Newly Registered

PEO appointment need around 8th September- 12 September

Post by simtiaz » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:14 am

Hi I need an in person appointment at Birmingham, Liverpool or Sheffield at the given dates, anybody who wants to cancel their appointment?.

sals82
Newly Registered

Peo

Post by sals82 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 pm

You should be able to get an appointment exactly 42 days from the day you try. All you need to do is login at 2358 and then keep trying. It will give you technical errors but you need to keep going back to the date page and trying till it gives you slots or says there are none available. If you try at midnight you should not give up before 1230.

ch_82
Pakistan

Re: Peo

Post by ch_82 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 am

yesterday night at 11:15pm i got appointment of Sheffield on 23rd Aug.
So i would suggest just keeep trying from 11pm. But i have noticed that most appointments come between 11:45 - 12:30