ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Intial steps for TIER-1 Extension with same day service

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shyamite

Intial steps for TIER-1 Extension with same day service

Post by shyamite » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 am

Hi,

Good morning to all of you.
I am applying to TIER-1 extension this September. I am out of sync of the UKBA rules after my first application since 2 years back.
I know most of my question may be very obvious for most of you but still if you can help me to guide me then I will be very thankful.

1. I got same day service appointment. Can you please confirm if this is correct

a) I choose TIER-1 (General) option for extension in my appointment category instead of FLR. Is it correct?
b) There is something Case ID. I got only ref number but no case ID. Is it correct that Case ID generate for those who choose ‘NO’ same day service?

2. For application form
Should I need to fill Tier-1 General form (version 04/12)? I confuse as one of my friend said FLR-O/M kind of form he filled for his extension.

Thanks for looking into it.

Best Regards

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 pm

I think this link will be helpful. These are the UKBA's guidelines which also provide information on which forms to use etc etc. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf