ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Advice Direct, Manchester (Life in the UK test)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shiftingsands
Newly Registered

Business Advice Direct, Manchester (Life in the UK test)

Post by Shiftingsands » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 am

Hi,

I am writing to ask my friends on this forum if they had any unpleasant experience during their Life in the UK Test at Business Advice Direct Centre in Manchester City Centre.

Any information with regards to the facilities (eg. made to wait on the street although there is a waiting room), Staff behaviour (intimidating), lack of proper advance information (eg, number of hours required at the centre, amount of parking to be paid) etc shall be highly useful.

Many thanks
S.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:11 pm

How do you intend to use the information?

lukt
- thin ice -

Post by lukt » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 am

If you were unhappy with their service you can complain directly !

Shiftingsands
Newly Registered

Post by Shiftingsands » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:09 am

lukt wrote:If you were unhappy with their service you can complain directly !
I have already complained. Now I plan to complain to LearnDirect and to the home office via my local MP. I am checking to see if others too had similar experiences.

My main concern is that different test centres/companies have different standards of facilities and services. I re-took my test at another centre in cheshire and they were perfectly alright. Infact the manchester centre did nothing that the "life in the UK" test website claims.