ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How old should the bank statements be?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

send2archan

How old should the bank statements be?

Post by send2archan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:54 am

Hi,

I am applying for SET (O) and FLR (M) for my wife. Just wondering how old should the bank statements be? If I am applying on 30 Aug then what should be latest date on the bank statement?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:13 am

edited after re-assessment of OP's question -

Ideally, it should show the most recent salary paid into your account. And the most recent salary slip (as required for WP/T2), should be no older than 1 calendar month from application date.

So, in your case, if the most recent available salary slip is for July, you should have a bank statement showing that salary paid into your account. If necessary, you might want to get a 'month to date' bank statement.
Last edited by wpilr_nov12 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

send2archan

Post by send2archan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 am

I opted for estatements so dont get statements every month. So I will have to request for bank statements to sent for visa purposes. So if my appointment is on 30 aug, can I submit them statements for period ending 10 Aug?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 am

send2archan wrote:I opted for estatements so dont get statements every month. So I will have to request for bank statements to sent for visa purposes. So if my appointment is on 30 aug, can I submit them statements for period ending 10 Aug?
I edited my earlier response while you were composing your followup question. Please read that.

Also, if you approach your bank with a copy of the SETO form, highlighting the page/section which clearly shows what and how they need, the bank people will have a better idea of what needs to be done.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

send2archan

Post by send2archan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 am

Great, many thanks :)