ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asiljon

PEO appointment required

Post by asiljon » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 am

Hi,

I need PEO appointment between 17.08 and 12.09.2012.
Please if anyone wants to cancel their appointment for this period could you please let me know via pm.
If you also know anybody who can help me on this I would highly appreciate if you please also let me know.

Thank you in advance,

asiljon

Post by asiljon » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:51 pm

If anybody knows the solicitors who have available slots could you please share with this info please.

mramay
United Kingdom

Post by mramay » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi,

I also need PEO appointment for my daugter. I can't find any date online on Home office website. Please help!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

taps9952
Newly Registered

Few questions regarding PEO Appointments

Post by taps9952 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:44 am

Hi
First of all i would like to thank every member and the adminstrators of this forum. Have learnt a lot of things reading the posts.
Just a few questions/confusions regarding PEO Appointments

I am on Tier 1 and my visa expires on Jan. 17, 2012. Need to extend it

Do i need to make an online application before I make an appointment?

Because it says "You do not currently have any transactions. You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service requires an appointment. "

Should i ignore this thing and just book it anyways.????

Can i renew my visa two months in advance and can you book the appointments on Sunday night as they just give out slots for a day not for a certain period or day?

I really dont mind extending it later on as there are hardly any appointments available and also i am travelling when my visa expires.

What details should i keep ready while i am booking the appointment?

Would be great if anyone could respond this and I am sorry if this topic has been already discussed.

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Few questions regarding PEO Appointments

Post by ScopeD » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:58 am

taps9952 wrote:Hi
Do i need to make an online application before I make an appointment?
No... You need to log into your account, then select "Book an Appointment", then for the question "Which Service Are you applying for" choose Tier 1 General from the drop down. You will submit your application to the UKBA when you go to the PEO on the day of your appointment.
taps9952 wrote:Because it says "You do not currently have any transactions. You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service requires an appointment. "

Should i ignore this thing and just book it anyways.????
Check that you have selected the right options. You need to book for a premium appointment.
taps9952 wrote:Can i renew my visa two months in advance and can you book the appointments on Sunday night as they just give out slots for a day not for a certain period or day?
Yes

taps9952
Newly Registered

Post by taps9952 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Thanks a bunch ScopeD for your response.
Btw do i need any specific things/records while booking the PEO?
You guys are doing an amazing job helping everyone out.

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 pm

taps9952 wrote:Btw do i need any specific things/records while booking the PEO?
Not really... You will need your date of birth.