ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income band

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:09 am

Hi Pravtech,

Can you please come again on Bank Statement?

If I remember correctly, the prob. is you took some salary as CASH, CHEQUE, BANK DEPOSIT in various mode, right?

For this case, I really do not have any answer, for the cash section.
Even for cheque you can show this in Bank statement, showing the transaction.

I am not sure, if you attach Bank Statement, how would you claim the amount that you received in cash.

If you think yout ITR - is as required,
have the wage slips, and letter from employer, go ahead with it.

I dont see you have any other option too....unless you want to wait....and get salary for few months from now in cheque OR bank deposit; and that way if you really want to make everything sure.....

The big problem or GREY area is only "PAST EARNINGS SECTION"
Wish you good luck for your application.
For Age proof, or Qualification etc one, can be sure of the points, if the docuements are as required.

NNJ10

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:26 am

hi nnj10,

Can you please come again on Bank Statement?

If I remember correctly, the prob. is you took some salary as CASH, CHEQUE, BANK DEPOSIT in various mode, right?

ans:: from the beggening ll cheques recieved are self cheques from the company and drawn from the same company's account (drawing cash) and inturn deposited to my account ,even the figures varies every month would not be the proper statement to prove my earning,In fact any deposit of cash can be shown in the bankstatement ,the reason is salary varies apparently ,the reason to avoid bankstatement is that HO may feel that itz a home made documnet for the purpose of visa.cash deposited wont show my salary drawn every month,if m wrong correct me

tell me without bank statement it wont support in past earning, with wage slips ,ITR with advance tax paid,letter from employer???????? :?: :cry:

For this case, I really do not have any answer, for the cash section.
Even for cheque you can show this in Bank statement, showing the transaction.

ans:: All cash deposited to my account,no cheques reflects my salary

I am not sure, if you attach Bank Statement, how would you claim the amount that you received in cash.

ans:: here im not enclosing bankstatement.

If you think yout ITR - is as required,
have the wage slips, and letter from employer, go ahead with it.

ans:: wat you suggest for this IT,is this evidence enough to support??m attesting two ITR together and claiming for 12 months out of 17 months.wageslips signed stamped,letter from employer stating salary per annum inclusive all TDS.

dont see you have any other option too....unless you want to wait....and get salary for few months from now in cheque OR bank deposit; and that way if you really want to make everything sure.....

ans:: no more have patience to wait itz already getting late.. :x

The big problem or GREY area is only "PAST EARNINGS SECTION"
Wish you good luck for your application.
For Age proof, or Qualification etc one, can be sure of the points, if the docuements are as required.

hsmp28122006
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp28122006 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:59 am

Hi All,

I committed small mistake while filling up the form:

I wrote country code: India, and Income band: D
I should have writtnen: country code: D, Band 4900+

Please let me know if there will be any issue due to this silly mistake.
thx

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:26 pm

Pravtech,

If I were in your place, I would avoid sending the Bank Statement, cause it just shows as CASH DEPOSIT, lilke any ordinary deposit by self. No specific mention of salary. You are the right person to decide what to do.
If most CASH DEPOSITS are for salary only then, you can still send it.

Do you have PHOTOCOPY of the Cheque that you got from co.?
Then you can attach the same and explain in the cover letter

Wish you Good Luck.....

NNJ10

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:27 pm

nnj10 wrote: If I were in your place, I would avoid sending the Bank Statement, cause it just shows as CASH DEPOSIT, lilke any ordinary deposit by self. No specific mention of salary. You are the right person to decide what to do.
If most CASH DEPOSITS are for salary only then, you can still send it.
Incorrect

In my case it does show as '<Company Name> SALARY'
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:31 pm

first2last4,
could you plz explain why nnj10 was incorrect???no cash deposit shows '<Company Name> SALARY' unless you deposit the company's cheque to your account.

praveen

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:49 pm

pravtech wrote:first2last4,
could you plz explain why nnj10 was incorrect???no cash deposit shows '<Company Name> SALARY' unless you deposit the company's cheque to your account.

praveen
Well in my case my company credits my account directly and my bank statement has the reference for all the transaction. '<Company Name> SALARY' is cleary visible in the reference.
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith