ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advice needed for 2nd EEA FP Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:38 am

yamcheka wrote: @Jambo:
i include tenancy agreement as it is one of the requirements from UKBA.
Could you please show me where this is a requirement? It is not!
(and don't say it is listed in the guide to supporting documents as the guide is misleading and using the words "may", "might" throughout the document).

Follow EUsmileWEallsmile advices from his previous post. Many of the questions and documents listed in the guide are not relevant/required in your case.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:02 pm

You don't need to include tenancy agreement. Trust us.

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:22 pm

thanks for the advice guys... i'll take everything into consideration.

do they give back the emails, cards and photos with the result or just the original documents?
Never give up!

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:34 pm

[quote="EUsmileWEallsmile"]You don't need to include tenancy agreement. Trust us.[/quote]

Hi guys I'm not too sure if the requirements are the same as of outside EEA countries, I applied within the EEA country with
tenancy agreement
3 months of payslip
3 months of bank statement
1 phone bill
and EEA passport copy and i got the EEA permit in 3days

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:39 pm

i noticed on my previous passport the UK Manila stamped the last page... during my first application the Department of Foreign Affairs issued the new look passport and my passport was 9 months before the expiry. they also put a sticker with a bar code and somewhat like a vfs code at the back of the passport. do i need to include this on my supporting documents?
Never give up!

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:55 pm

[quote="yamcheka"]i noticed on my previous passport the UK Manila stamped the last page... during my first application the Department of Foreign Affairs issued the new look passport and my passport was 9 months before the expiry. they also put a sticker with a bar code and somewhat like a vfs code at the back of the passport. do i need to include this on my supporting documents?[/quote]

Hi in my own opinion I think you should include both passport with your supporting documents I don't know how it works there but within EEA Countries I think marriage certificate says it all and with few proofs to support it, all the best anyway and good luck

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm

thanks zubby... yes...need all the luck!
Never give up!

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:46 pm

zubby007 wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:You don't need to include tenancy agreement. Trust us.
Hi guys I'm not too sure if the requirements are the same as of outside EEA countries, I applied within the EEA country with
tenancy agreement
3 months of payslip
3 months of bank statement
1 phone bill
and EEA passport copy and i got the EEA permit in 3days
There is no difference between an application made within or outside the EEA.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm

yamcheka wrote:i noticed on my previous passport the UK Manila stamped the last page... during my first application the Department of Foreign Affairs issued the new look passport and my passport was 9 months before the expiry. they also put a sticker with a bar code and somewhat like a vfs code at the back of the passport. do i need to include this on my supporting documents?
You need to apply with a valid passport (ie your current valid one, not an expired one).

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm

yamcheka wrote:thanks for the advice guys... i'll take everything into consideration.

do they give back the emails, cards and photos with the result or just the original documents?
All of the above will be returned to you.

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:06 am

I indicated on my application that i will be joining my husband in the Uk, however as planned we will be working maybe 5 years and later settle in the Philippines.

can this affect my application?
Never give up!

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 am

yamcheka wrote:I indicated on my application that i will be joining my husband in the Uk, however as planned we will be working maybe 5 years and later settle in the Philippines.

can this affect my application?
Welcome back!

Have you actually applied for your second permit yet? If so, how long have you been waiting for a response?

The answer to your specific question is that your future plans will not affect your application.

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:23 pm

hi there...

i am still not able to apply for the 2nd application... i have here a VOTER REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION of my husband. can i include this as one of the proof that my husband is currently in the UK?
Never give up!

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:18 pm

do i need to photo copy all the papers including those of phone bills, payslips, receipts, emails and letters?
Never give up!

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 pm

yamcheka wrote:do i need to photo copy all the papers including those of phone bills, payslips, receipts, emails and letters?
In general, no.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 pm

yamcheka wrote:hi there...

i am still not able to apply for the 2nd application... i have here a VOTER REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION of my husband. can i include this as one of the proof that my husband is currently in the UK?
I have no idea why you think you need this.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:41 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:Apart from the long period of absence from your husband, there is nothing particularly unusual about your application.

You are married (provide marriage certificate)
He is working in the UK (provide a letter from his employer or other proof such as payslips, P60).
He is an EEA national (provide copy of his passport)
Provide your passport.
Strictly, speaking nothing else is required.

However, to avoid being accused of being party to a marriage of convenience, in your particular case, it would be worth explaining the history of your relationship. We've been over this before.

Make your application and get on with it. Make sure your husband gets to the airport on time as well!
Have you any specific questions over and above what we've been through before?

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:28 pm

i lodged my application 08/28/12
09/03/12 processing
09/11/12 i received this....

YOUR VISA WILL BE DISPATCHED SHORTLY. PASSPORTS CAN NORMALLY BE COLLECTED FROM THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE AFTER3 DAYS. APPLICANTS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND SHOULD ALLOW 3 DAYS BEFORE TRACKING THEIR DOCUMENTS VIA THE LOCAL POST. UKBA-MANILA VISA HUB.

my mind cannot digest the message.. i feel i need to see my passport, then believe it. can anybody pls tell me if the message i received is a POSITIVE or NEGATIVE outcome.
Never give up!

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:24 pm

yamcheka wrote:i lodged my application 08/28/12
09/03/12 processing
09/11/12 i received this....

YOUR VISA WILL BE DISPATCHED SHORTLY. PASSPORTS CAN NORMALLY BE COLLECTED FROM THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE AFTER3 DAYS. APPLICANTS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND SHOULD ALLOW 3 DAYS BEFORE TRACKING THEIR DOCUMENTS VIA THE LOCAL POST. UKBA-MANILA VISA HUB.

my mind cannot digest the message.. i feel i need to see my passport, then believe it. can anybody pls tell me if the message i received is a POSITIVE or NEGATIVE outcome.
I hope it is positive for you. Post back when you have your passport.

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:46 am

I have my FP! This is a blessing... Thanks for all the advice guys. Its a relief!U
Never give up!

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:18 am

yamcheka wrote:I have my FP! This is a blessing... Thanks for all the advice guys. Its a relief!U
Excellent. Great news.

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:41 am

we plan to spend Christmas to Hungary so that means we will be travelling directly to hungary. does the family permit i have in my hand permit me to travel to hungary without entering UK?

or

i need to enter UK first before travelling to Hungary?
Never give up!

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:51 am

what should i do when my EEA Family Permit expires and i am already in the UK?
Never give up!

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:52 pm

yamcheka wrote:what should i do when my EEA Family Permit expires and i am already in the UK?
Once in the UK, apply for a residence card (EEA2) form. You don't need to wait for your family permit to expire. As I recall, your husband is working and so your application will be straight-forward.

see here

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:34 am

EUsmileWEallsmile- do i need to enter UK before I can visit my in-laws in Hungary? Please advice.
Never give up!