ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: ilr further checks

Post by ryan2020 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 am

bish2roy wrote:hi everybody, i went to liverpool peo today for my ilr application today. I am on tier1 visa. Arrived on 26 oct 2007 on hsmp visa. I am working for somebody and self employed as well. I gave them all of my payslip from my job, all bank statement, accountant letter confirming my gross income from my employment and net income from my self employment, business accounts prepared by my accountant, tax return for last year, ni contribution bill, all invoices. My cw looked confused. She asked me that she cant see the net income from my self employment going to my bank account. I tried to explain her that i receive gross income in my account and my actt calculates my net income after deducting all expenses. The cw is still confused. Then she said she has to pass my file for further check. She print out a letter which tells me the same thing. Is this normal? Why ukba dont train their staff properly? Any idea abt this 'further enquiry' ? Thx

hmmm liverpool staff is dumb that i can say. what was your case worker name ? ya its normal. I'm waiting from june hope you are lucky then me. do the CW said any thing that when you will hear from them etc ?? how many absences you had etc ?

bish2roy
Newly Registered

Post by bish2roy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:51 am

Hi Ryan,
the cw didnt give me any time scale. she said another team is going to look after my case....i.e. "Further Enquiry". And its upto them. I had only 75 days of absence. The only problem was she dont understand the self employment documents. I live in London. I should have gone to Croyden as they have senior case workers. When I went to Liverpool PEO for my appointment, after security check at reception where they check all documents before payment, the lady asked me am i working for somebody or self employed ? I told her...both. Then she asked me do i have a company...i told her "No, I am a sole trader, a free lancer." She makes a phone call then. Then she said "It is highly unlikely they would be able to give me a decision today. Maybe they will give me a decision today or not. Its upto the cw. So do i want to proceed. ?" Now after going to liverpool, spending money on hotel and transport and taking days off from work...i had to go for it.
What do they really do in "Further Enquiry" ?

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:28 am

bish2roy wrote:Hi Ryan,
the cw didnt give me any time scale. she said another team is going to look after my case....i.e. "Further Enquiry". And its upto them. I had only 75 days of absence. The only problem was she dont understand the self employment documents. I live in London. I should have gone to Croyden as they have senior case workers. When I went to Liverpool PEO for my appointment, after security check at reception where they check all documents before payment, the lady asked me am i working for somebody or self employed ? I told her...both. Then she asked me do i have a company...i told her "No, I am a sole trader, a free lancer." She makes a phone call then. Then she said "It is highly unlikely they would be able to give me a decision today. Maybe they will give me a decision today or not. Its upto the cw. So do i want to proceed. ?" Now after going to liverpool, spending money on hotel and transport and taking days off from work...i had to go for it.
What do they really do in "Further Enquiry" ?

Liverpool do have senior CW. Same happened to me he didnt understand my company unaudited documents and tax papers etc.
i dont know what they do but from june they didnt contact my employer, my accountant, me , my client.... no idea...i ask ur CW name plz ?

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi

Just now i received a reply from MP that they have received response from UK BA . Our MP enclosed UK BA Response along with her letter.

In UK BA Response , they stated that my application is in active consideration.

Does any body knows what is that meaning ?

are they processing the application now ?

Regards
Krishna

coolbawa
Newly Registered

Post by coolbawa » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:Hi

Just now i received a reply from MP that they have received response from UK BA . Our MP enclosed UK BA Response along with her letter.

Regards
Krishna
Hi krishna, I received the same about 2 and half month back and still waiting for conclusion, so I would guess this is just another way of UKBA to say that it is valid application and is in process but you never know if the actual processing is started or is it with any CW or no... So basically it is same as you get on the this 0866 number that you dont ask for any progress before 6 months. This is my experience but dont know if someone else has some more to share.
Cheers!

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:05 pm

coolbawa wrote:

Regards
Krishna
Hi krishna, I received the same about 2 and half month back and still waiting for conclusion, so I would guess this is just another way of UKBA to say that it is valid application and is in process but you never know if the actual processing is started or is it with any CW or no... So basically it is same as you get on the this 0866 number that you dont ask for any progress before 6 months. This is my experience but dont know if someone else has some more to share.
Cheers!
May be the UK BA is using common word for all is 'in active consideration'

They also mentioned that they will take decision soon and will update the same to me once they take the decision

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:28 pm

coolbawa you didn't contact you MP again or what ?

Roxy1983

Post by Roxy1983 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 pm

same case happened to me as well.... As i posted earlier that i went to UKBA Croydon PEO on 29th June for ILR application but received a dreaded further enquiry letter. Till date i am waiting for my visa to get approve. I had very straight forward case but later i found out from my solicitor that my file has been sent to Sheffield for further consideration. Contacted MP on 18th July but no response from Her. God knows whats going on.

Checking the Timeline history of other people in this forum, most the cases get their visa decision on 3rd Month. So i have no choice but to wait...

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 am

Roxy1983 wrote:same case happened to me as well.... As i posted earlier that i went to UKBA Croydon PEO on 29th June for ILR application but received a dreaded further enquiry letter. Till date i am waiting for my visa to get approve. I had very straight forward case but later i found out from my solicitor that my file has been sent to Sheffield for further consideration. Contacted MP on 18th July but no response from Her. God knows whats going on.

Checking the Timeline history of other people in this forum, most the cases get their visa decision on 3rd Month. So i have no choice but to wait...
even contacting MP is not the solution. they tell MP that case is in active consideration. I don't know how these 6 months will pass ? crying crying and stress full 7 weeks only have passed so far.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:41 am

I contacted my MP three weeks ago and got a response with a copy of the letter sent to UKBA. I did a follow up checkyesterday and was told my MP had not gotten a feed back from UKBA yet, suggesting I give them three more weeks after which they can start chasing UKBA if they don't get a response by then.
Its all waiting galore........almost four months now and still counting, when will this nightmare come to an end?

Bash

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:01 am

Bash1oo wrote:I contacted my MP three weeks ago and got a response with a copy of the letter sent to UKBA. I did a follow up checkyesterday and was told my MP had not gotten a feed back from UKBA yet, suggesting I give them three more weeks after which they can start chasing UKBA if they don't get a response by then.
Its all waiting galore........almost four months now and still counting, when will this nightmare come to an end?

Bash
Same thing happened to me. After 28 working days, our MP has received response from UK BA, stating that my application is under active consideration (common response). No use with this response.

But I am still wondering, some people have got the ILR approval after they sent request through their MP.

For my curiosity, is your MP belongs to Labour party like our MP?

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 am

Hi Krishnalvr, yes....Labour party. Are you suspecting the likelihood of the ruling conservative MPs getting a better response from UKBA? Food for thought.........

Bash
Last edited by Bash1oo on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:09 am

Bash1oo wrote:Hi Krishnalvr, ye....Labour party. Are you suspecting the likelihood of the ruling conservative MP getting better response from UKBA?

Bash
Thinking. This is just my assumption only

coolbawa
Newly Registered

Post by coolbawa » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:08 pm

ryan2020 wrote:coolbawa you didn't contact you MP again or what ?
Hi Ryan2020, I did contacted my MP again and MP office repeated the same exercie of contacting UKBA and got same kind off reply that application is valid and still under process and time lines cannot be guaranted etc...

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:21 pm

coolbawa wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:coolbawa you didn't contact you MP again or what ?
Hi Ryan2020, I did contacted my MP again and MP office repeated the same exercie of contacting UKBA and got same kind off reply that application is valid and still under process and time lines cannot be guaranted etc...
hmmmm.. well to be very honest MP also can't do any thing. he/she can only help in finding the status of application. for some people it worked btu who knows.. we all are waiting...

use sticky for complain and do it.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=96412

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Just wondering why some MPs get good response and not the others, can it possible be the channel of communication? Like some write UKBA (may also depend on who or which office the letter is addressed to) while some make phone calls (based on comments here). In my case, my MP wrote to the Director General of UKBA.

Bash

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:37 pm

then its depend on MP how he write to director general of UKBA.

have seen posts from spual. he suggest us write a brief that how your business is suffering and state is also a loser that they don't get tax and VAT etc.

he advised that be tricky. may be thats why MP has written some extra lines etc

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Possibly, but in my case I am a full time employee. So doesn't seem like there is much to write about.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Bash1oo wrote:Possibly, but in my case I am a full time employee. So doesn't seem like there is much to write about.
may be but you have to be tricky here. tell them you may lose the job any dependents you have etc.

simple you have to be tricky to get some thing. not every thing comes in plate unfortunately.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:00 pm

ryan2020 wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:Possibly, but in my case I am a full time employee. So doesn't seem like there is much to write about.
may be but you have to be tricky here. tell them you may lose the job any dependents you have etc.

simple you have to be tricky to get some thing. not every thing comes in plate unfortunately.
I mentioned my personal problems as well as business problem also to MP. But no use. I have seen some of the MP's website . they are stating that they can contact UK BA using hot line , they will get response immediately.
I have seen many forums in immigration board it self . That is depends on MP and how serious about their constitutional issues.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:19 am

Regards
Krishna

Hi,

I received MP letter along with UKBA reply. in my one UKBA letter saying ' my case is awaiting consideration' ? what it mean ??
i think it means no CW is looking into that case etc.
it also states that according to records in our data base here is the info.. date i applied, type of application.

It look like they check from data base and give reply to MP. they didn't ask Liverpool PEO to check status ?

what you guys think ???

and my MP say contact her if i want to take this matter further - means she will not be chasing UKBA ? am i correct ?

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:25 am

ryan2020 wrote:

Regards
Krishna

Hi,

I received MP letter along with UKBA reply. in my one UKBA letter saying ' my case is awaiting consideration' ? what it mean ??
i think it means no CW is looking into that case etc.
it also states that according to records in our data base here is the info.. date i applied, type of application.

It look like they check from data base and give reply to MP. they didn't ask Liverpool PEO to check status ?

what you guys think ???

and my MP say contact her if i want to take this matter further - means she will not be chasing UKBA ? am i correct ?
Yep boss , y(our) MP thrown ball in y(our) court and asking us to wait till they send decision.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 am

ryan2020, Krishnalvr any idea as to whom your MPs addressed the initial letters to? Mine addressed it to the Director General - UKBA.

Bash

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 am

Bash1oo wrote:ryan2020, Krishnalvr any idea as to whom your MPs addressed the initial letters to? Mine addressed it to the Director General - UKBA.

Bash
I have no idea , to whom they have addressed . they have not sent copy of the letter to me. May be they might have followed the same procedure.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 am

Bash1oo wrote:ryan2020, Krishnalvr any idea as to whom your MPs addressed the initial letters to? Mine addressed it to the Director General - UKBA.

Bash
Hi Bash,

ya my MP also addressed to UK director general and some crodon p o box address .

what the diff b/w 'in Active consideration' AND 'Awaiting consideration' i don't think they are same.