ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unspent offence and its impact on ILR ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dixon
BANNED

Unspent offence and its impact on ILR ?

Post by dixon » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi,
It's an ahead plan for me.
I am here under Tier-1 , and am subject to apply for a ILR in coming July 2013.I have a unspent conviction which lasts till 2015.In this case I am not eligible for ILR.So could you someone guide me how do I will extend my visa until 2015 ?

Thanks for your replay.
Dixon

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:10 am

Hi

You just need to apply for another Tier 1 extension and you need to claim the same points that's all it is which comes to my mind.

Hope fully this will answer your question.

Good luck for your ILR and extension.

dixon
BANNED

Post by dixon » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks Smam,

Do you mean the same points that I had claimed on my previous extension or according to the current rule ??
If I have to claim the newly amended points which is 95 then simply no way out for me rather than surrendering it.

Does anyone have any concrete idea please ?? .I mean if you see someone was suffering like me or yourself ,and the problem has now been solved ??
Will be grateful for your kind information.
Dix

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:15 am

dixon wrote:Do you mean the same points that I had claimed on my previous extension or according to the current rule ??
You can claim points based on the rules that were in place when you made your initial application. I.e. not the same points, but rather the same rules which will be based on your initial application date.

See sticky below: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=90855