ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Extension - Did'nt received Approval Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RRSB2012

Tier 1 (General) Extension - Did'nt received Approval Letter

Post by RRSB2012 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi Everyone,

I would highly appreciate if any of the members can answer the questions / situation. Following are the details:

Tier 1 General Visa - 1st Extension
Initial Visa Granted: Oct 2010
Initial Visa Expiring: Oct 2012

PEO Appointment: 31 July 2012 at Belfast PEO.

I attended the PEO appointment at Belfast PEO on 31st July 2012.
They checked my documents, took the payment, took the finger prints and photos for biometrics and then they told me that IT systems are not working.
They returned all my original documents and passports and told me that everything is fine with the application however they cannot print and give me the approval letter since the IT systems are not working and they are not getting a feedback after submitting BioMetrics. They will send me the Letter via post in a day or two and the BRP card will follow in next 10 working days.

Q:I am still waiting, havent received the letter yet. Is this something to worry about?

It was a not a long process. I went in submitted the documents, the lady reviewed the documents, never spoke about anything. I believe my case was not complicated. There were 12 payslips, Letter from employer showing Gross Salaries per month, Deductions per month and Net Salary per months. Bank statements from Salary account and Savings account. Qualification, IELTS, Marriage certificate etc everything was same as submitted at the time of initial application.

Q: Is this something that happens normally. If it does, how much time does it takes to get the approval letter.

Hope i have posted good enough information for the readers to understand the situation.

I look forward to the members' assistance and advise.
Cheers

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:23 pm

There is nothing new about what happened to you. If you read the PEO IT issue thread, you will see there are actually many like you who have been sent back.

Good thing with your application is that its straightforward and hence you got your docs back. All they are waiting for a positive result from your bio-meteric, means you have every thing crystal with law. Once they get it, they will send your approval letter as they said.

Dont worry mate, its all fine. Its just the wait now and no one can help you with that.

RRSB2012

Post by RRSB2012 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Thanks a lot :)
I really apprecaite your response.

longshift wrote:There is nothing new about what happened to you. If you read the PEO IT issue thread, you will see there are actually many like you who have been sent back.

Good thing with your application is that its straightforward and hence you got your docs back. All they are waiting for a positive result from your bio-meteric, means you have every thing crystal with law. Once they get it, they will send your approval letter as they said.

Dont worry mate, its all fine. Its just the wait now and no one can help you with that.

Tire1Questions

Post by Tire1Questions » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:31 am

Just wondering, if you received the approval letter now? Any update would help many others who faced the similar situation.