ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tough times..

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Apaiva
Newly Registered

Tough times..

Post by Apaiva » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:34 am

Guys,

I am not coping well.
I am devastated - 5 months now. Ive sent fax and emails.

This has been one of the hardest things ever. I wish I had gone to the appointment in person - never thought, never in a million of years that it would take this long. Do they realise they are dealing with people's lives there?

I just feel like giving up on everything.
I feel like an aninal, not welcome in a country that I love so much and work so hard to contribute into their system.

So sad today..

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Re: Tough times..

Post by Rajuk09 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 am

Apaiva wrote:Guys,

I am not coping well.

This has been one of the hardest things ever. I wish I had gone to the appointment in person - never thought, never in a million of years that it would take this long. Do they realise they are dealing with people's lives there?

I feel like an aninal, not welcome in a country that I love so much and work so hard to contribute into their system.

So sad today..
I can understand you are in a painful situation,but to help you ,you need to let us know you situation in detail,what is your visa status ? , what did you apply for , date of application , entry , EC , is it straight forward case etc etc ..

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Tough times..

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 am

Apaiva wrote:Guys,

I am not coping well.

So sad today..
check this thread and please do complain and do update.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=96412