ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 G Extension - Ltd Company/Perm earning- Advice needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1bee
Newly Registered

Tier 1 G Extension - Ltd Company/Perm earning- Advice needed

Post by tier1bee » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi Gurus,

I am on Tier 1(G) Dependent Visa and Director of my Ltd company and doing contracting job. My spouse is Tier 1 main applicant working in Permenant role. Due to some reasons he wants to quit the current job and looking for new job.

Next year May We have the Visa extension due and now I want add my husband as a Director in my limited company with 90% share to meet his points(earning).I have some queries regarding the Income.

1. can I show the Dividents from this company as earning for extension still the main revenue for the company is from my contracting job?

2. If my spouse couldnt able to find any job, still can we show this divident as income?

3. Currently he is handling all company related activiites like Admin,Accounts etc. What I need to show evidence to justify his part of work.

4. Will UKBA asks about his contribution if he couldnt get any job?

5. I have checked with my accountant and he told addition of new director can be done at any time of the financial year and he can take the divident from the company at any time. So now I am not clear about UKBA's view about the earning in this case.

Can you pls advice me on this?

Regards,
Ada
Last edited by tier1bee on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jeno
Newly Registered

Post by jeno » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi You need to have a proper accountant. If you need I can recommend some accountants.

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:38 am

1...Yes

2...Yes ( I will advise to add basic salary for him as well)

3...Please attach Share Certificate and MOA report (dont give it to them until they ask)

4... They will ask about NI and taxes which your accountant letter should say

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am

jeno wrote:Hi You need to have a proper accountant. If you need I can recommend some accountants.
I think you missed tier1bee's point 5 where she says
5. I have checked with my accountant...
. She's already got an accountant.